Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Season 4 dubbed

Maxdmilleo

She's still there, until the end.

I remember that clearly because she's one of the last to get taken by Darkness (Order (from 173), Junko, Momoe, Asuka and Jun), when her brother is trying to protect her, plus Fujiwara shows Fubuki her darkness. She graduates with the rest of the crew, I mean her brother got her to dress up for it as well, I remember reading in the subs that she couldn't believe he'd managed to convinced.

So never try to correct me....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We mentioned this Fujiwara was a temp host before Fujiwara moved him to Fubuki, then picked Darkness up again. (Or I have a feeling Darkness split between the two of them, since Fujiwara tried to make Fubuki forget and the mask tried to make him remember those that darkness had taken.)

Ok. I'm just glad that in the end Nightshroud will be gone once and for all.(1) Also' date=' will Jaden be the only Slifer Red to Graduate?(2) Season 4 is like year 4 at Duel Academy.(3)

[/quote']

1. Darkness says he'll return, but Judai makes a comeback saying he won't.

2. Yes he will.

3. Actually, it's Year 3 in Japan, but 4Kids would very likely make it Year 4.

Not scary really I don't get why he was given Blue eyes when his mask has Red. (Purple lol same colour as Fuji's.)

Don't use that name, Assassin/or One Of The 7 Stars is better, they never really answered why he joined them unless it was Yami No Bakura esq of trying to find the rest of him.

Didn't he join so he could get the Sacred Beasts?

He made no attempt to grab them once awoken, instead he just used Fujiwara, Mr T and Truman to do damage. Yubel and Kagemaru made attempts, but Darkness just ignored it and decided to wipe people out while Fujiwara tormented Fubuki. So I very much doubt that was the reason why he joined. Maybe more to do with Titan, Kagemaru dragged him out of where the shadows took him, maybe Kagemaru dragged Darkness out too (from where Daitokuji and Kagemaru put him/Fubuki) who knows.

It's never really established why he wanted them' date=' but it would help my fanfic. Maybe they could have helped him plunge the world into Darkness?

[/quote']

maybe it was like the oricalcos thing with the gods, you know how they were used to power up the big leviathan. maybe thats why. use the power to make his body 2 years early and take out a possible problem.

That makes no sense. It never said why he joined the Assassins, but with no grab for the Demons, its not them.

Darkness just wanted to drag everyone into darkness, he gave his minions a little freedom, but tossed them when they were useless (even though he held onto Fubuki, namely just for Fujiwara's own desire to make Fubuki join him....."With friends like that, who needs enemies." (Sums up Fubuki's life)).

Darkness had no issue with age, the only problem I see him having was what was caused by the experiments in the 'abandoned' dorm'/Former OB dorm, when he got stuck into where ever the 'shadows' took him while attached to Fubuki. I don't see any reason to have the Demons, who other than Amneal and Kagemaru wanted the demons in the Assassins anyway? Both were involved in the experiments that ended up with numerous missing students.

Everyone who wanted the demons has gone for them as soon as they could. Darkness when finally making a move, just aimed to drag everyone to wallow in their own darkness and made no move to the demons at any point. I'm guessing that after Martin took them and Yubel Johan used them they may have been put back, but who knows really. I don't know if the writers even know that or thought about it. (Its one of the those DN things where the fans think more in depth than the writers really thought about)

See my brain knows stuff after missing the same small details in the DN manga a few times, you get used to noticing stuff like that.

Subbed is alright, unless the subbers translated via Chinese (or another language to English)....which screws it up.

Archived