Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Season 4 dubbed

Maxdmilleo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought they would give up dubing season four of GX. And BTW' date=' I think Aki will either have the same voice as Sabrina from Pokemon season 1, Bloom from Winx Club, Blaze the Cat from the Sonic games, or Amelia from the Slayers series.

[/quote']

Do Bloom and Amelia happen to be witches?

Really. Interesting. Expect J. Griff to be Nightshroud again. After all' date=' Nightshroud was confirmed to return in season 4. And maybe, they'll dubb episode 78 too.

[/quote']

Confirmed? He's the main villain!

Also, they did dub episode 78.

Exactly I mean Darkness has been evil for like FOREVER. It makes me lol he was confirmed in season 4.....I mean he's in the opening credits for 157 (me think plus if you didn't know 158 told ya and 159 SCREAMED IT FROM THE HEAVENS) . All scenes featuring Fuji and blood will be hacked.

Well as long as I just avoid Nickelodeon for like forever I'll be fine (Dub adverts make me run out esp the Cobra ones....)

not nesisarilly. i season 2 the evil was the light of destruction. and jaden was considered the darkness of justice. so darkness is not 100% evil. it's the balance of light and darkness. yeah nightshroud iss going to be in season 4. but nightshroud will be free from atticus.

*bangs head against wall* I mean DARKNESS not darkness.....dumbass DARKNESS is the main villian....not the stupid name 4Kids gave him of Nightshroud. Haou was actually Dark Justice.

Darkness is actually tied to both Fubuki and Fujiwara, it isn't until right at the end he detached himself from both and you see the real him.

To answer your question Phantom Roxas, Bloom is a Fairy voiced by Liza Jacquelin and Amelia is a sorceress in training whose specialty is white magic. Her VA is Veronica Taylor. Maybe you've heard of her. Also, Darkness isn't evil. It has the choice to be. Also, I'm sort of glad that Nightshroud will be separated from Atticus. But who will his new host be? I hope not Alexis.

Archived