I HATE Yu Gi Oh GX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yarabi

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They needed the advert so they created GX, apparently the creator gave the writers less info for this than 5Ds.....its the same team of writers for both series by the sound of it.

YGO had finished so they needed a spin off if they were continue to encourage sales of the TCG, OCG and Video Games.

I have heard about the neospace cards but until you draw them,and call neos on the field and do the fusion,it takes forever!With the new synchro summon it's much easier.I mean in three to four turns you can call stardust dragon,a 2500 ATK monster that practicly negates anything!

And by the way,i seriously don't know why gladiators are on top,i mean just activate a skill drain and you've locked the hole deck!

Judai is only 'bad' because he doesn't lose....

People forget about Judai's other E-Heroes, (Ocean, The Heat, etc). And dubbies/people who don't read the mangas haven't seen Judai's epic lose.

Yet Boris Glad and DAD dominate (well the Synchros are starting to in Japan)

You think GX is bad' date=' try and watch Bakugan. I mean, geez! XD

[/quote']

Bakugan is basically Yugioh+Digimon+Pokemon+Duel Masters+Fail.

Cursed generic characters...I like the real-life game for some reason though.

I don't care how this thread turns out, but it looks like people saved it from total lockage...

Anyways, I don't often watch the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, but GX consist mostly of generic characters. MOSTLY. Zane=/=Generic.

I must agree that the neospacians are stupid' date='i mean what the hell is with all the neos fusions(except rainbow neos.).I mean first they fuse without polymerisation,and then at the end of the turn they go back to the fusion deck.What's the point!Synchro summon is way better!

[/quote']

Try keeping a Skill Drain on the field, I dare you.

I think that GX was OK in the fact that you have to ignore the insanity of the whole duel school. But once you get by that it isn't so bad, although I still hated Jaden for being sucha dork up until season 3, then season 4 came around and then Jaden does his show off move that all yugioh main characters must do, he jumps off a small cliff and escapes a building while it crumbles.

Yugi-Rides horse in the Orichalcos arc

Jaden-The above

Yusei-Beats the crap out of the people in a recent episode(probably just for fun)

Yea Judai taking everyone out was very predictable wasn't it....Season 4 was epic it was like a coming of age moment, the only people who really suffered through it was Edo (facing humiliation after his protege lost, and was forced to quit, only for Mike his Protege's new sponser to blackmail him into a duel. Luckily enough Judai sorted the whole thing out (Manjoume probably felt pretty bad after Judai said he was disappointed).) and Fujiwara (who had to say sorry for all the 'pain' and hurt he caused Fubuki)....

Since the dubbies aren't getting S4 (if they are not for yonks) its not really a spoiler =D

• 9 months later...

Archived