I HATE Yu Gi Oh GX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yarabi

If you wish to find originality in a Yu-Gi-Oh Anime' date=' then I'm afraid you are destined to fail at your quest. Having an Underdog Plot where he becomes best in the Academy.

If you want an original plot, watch Death Note or Bleach.

[/quote']

i agree if you want an original plot you've got to watch death note or bleach and the three way duel with Jesse, Jaden and Fujiwara ruled, I now want a clear deck

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its just another platform for DM (I ain't saying YGO...), the school of dueling was a nice idea really, but it did really limit places where action could happen, and everything piling on the same place was bizarre. Plus the time line lost me, my biggest issue was the sudden invention of Fujiwara in the 4th season it was like what?!, really should of invented him earlier and added that to the relationship between Fubuki and Ryo, since they seemed to get on. Until the incident.....and bringing Haou in then suddenly discarding him in favour of Yubel was harsh.

Overall though watch Season 4 dubbies. Lots of lol moments such as Sho and Manjoume fighting over who should pair up with Asuka for the doubles duels (positioning was great for the fangirls...) and then Sho tried it again. Characters finally coming of age with Manjoume making it to the Pro League, Sho out of the shadows, Asuka leaving for teaching and the resolution of the Darkness plot. Best yet JOHAN LOST *parties*

I don't really understand what everyone's problem is with past Season 2, yea a cult was crazy (crazier still that Samejima was conveniently away when it kicked off in season 2). They were 15 when they entered anyway.

Actually you could predict any duel that featured a certain Mr. Yuki. Duels were fun still though, even if I'm seriously angry that Fubuki didn't get an attempt at trying to kick Darkness' ass. More predictable when you're like me and read the preview summaries up to a max of 10 episodes ahead, you know exactly the result of everything, I still haven't see GX 96 yet, just skipped to the end to see the famous Misawa running around naked thing. =D

Why do 4Kids insist on covering up death, I mean it's not like they were dead anyway (thanks to Manjoume for ruining that fun illusion, should have made it so Sho found out the truth after they came back). Still annoyed about Ry going to die during the duel, then surviving long enough to be found on the damn beach, though I'm sure Fubuki or one of his fans would have found him at any point)

You think GX is bad' date=' try and watch Bakugan. I mean, geez! XD

[/quote']

Bakugan is basically Yugioh+Digimon+Pokemon+Duel Masters+Fail.

Alot of people like YGO' date=' but don't like GX. Remember GX and every series of YGO after the first series was just an advert and people say the first film was just an advert...of course they'd be overpowered they gotta make the noobs want them

[/quote']

Why do people hate GX so much though?

Alot of people like YGO' date=' but don't like GX. Remember GX and every series of YGO after the first series was just an advert and people say the first film was just an advert...of course they'd be overpowered they gotta make the noobs want them

[/quote']

Simple fact they miss Yugi.....think that because the series is called Yu-Gi-Oh, Yugi must be in ever series....which is rubbish. That's the main reason, GX didn't have the develop of DM, but was made up for in the last 2 seasons.

[/quote']

Simple fact they miss Yugi.....think that because the series is called Yu-Gi-Oh, Yugi must be in ever series....which is rubbish. That's the main reason, GX didn't have the develop of DM, but was made up for in the last 2 seasons.

Season 1 was full of many fillers, but an actual plot (That was never finished) began in Season 2, but that had its own share of fillers as well, albeit less than in Season 1. Season 3 was epic, and Season 4 was pretty good, but the Series Finale was a HUGE letdown.

I like GX; it's definitely no original Yu-Gi-Oh, but it will suffice for my boredom.

What's up with this Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds crap, or whatever it's called, seriously?!

Also, it bugs me so (but it's kind of funny) how they say "sent to the stars" in GX; Jaden still doesn't seem to believe in the Shadow Realm.

Actually originally Shadow Realm = Hell (Really Mental Hell I guess). And Sent To The Stars = 'Death' (Would have been DEATH if they didn't decide =O we can't have everyone die, we have no one for the next plot, esp Bucky). But this 4Kids so they can't have hell, even though they could of used it as a way of saying BEHAVE KIDDIES, so hence you get stupid names.

5Ds is good, and the first OST comes out on my BDay =D. Except after seeing Ryo get shocked for so long Yusei getting shocked is not very interesting...and twins, who needs sense when you have the twins =D.

There was a lot of filler, 4 leaked of it, I mean really all we needed was 157-160, 168-178, so you can cut off half of it. There was some random filler I admit like Tanchibana (either there's a second NA, or Johan was just a random invention like Fuji was.....after 3 years of show). I would have appreciated them thinking ahead, I mean they only mention the 'honor' students right at the end, and Fujiwara they could have brought him up loads of times....they forget character pain alot, I mean they only featured character emotion in an episode central to the character the pain relates to, like 89 and 159. (And every S2 ep Ry was in Sho was always depressed in...)and Johan I mean seriously did something change in months.

Archived