I HATE Yu Gi Oh GX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yarabi

Realy guys........how can someone love stupid little Jaden and his RETARDED friends......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only normal character in this anime was Yugi(in the 1st and last episode)

:))))))))))))))))))))))) :ppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually I like GX....even if you do have Rua has your avatar I will still argue.

DM Characters/Deck/Cards in GX:

1 - Yugi

18/19 - Yugi's deck

34 - BEWD/BEUD

35 - (Flashback) Kaiba

42 - BMG/DMG

50 - Pegasus

76 - Kaiba

85 - Pegasus

92 - Pegasus

126ish - Pegasus

179/180 - Yugi

180 - Yami No Yugi.

THERE. Screw DM give me YGO.

Crikey, mates! It's another unintelligent babblah! A VERY rare breed, it seems seem to be sending it's mating call: ` I HATE Yu Gi Oh GX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Very rare indeed, usually found in the Pointless and Spammy Thread Outback of YCMalia!

Yes it is the right section.

Er PR, I <3 Sho that should have been your biggest clue and E-Hero Absolute Zero is from Judai's Manga deck. (I prefer Manjoume's Dragons over most decks, still waiting for Fubuki and Ryo's deck in that)

Each season had its moments, for me,

S1 - 32, just because of how sad the moment was when Ryo lost his soul and the speech to Sho.

S2 - 89 and 95, 89 because it was the first time they decided to tell us Fubuki and Ryo were friends (despite hints previously) and both duels were sad, 95 even more so I'm still annoyed that Ryo won and blame CDIP for it.

S3 - Loads of good moments, no one could see Haou doing what he did and together with Judai (not directly) wiping out everyone, throw Ryo's heart issues in and it made for a very good last arc, the first arcs were ok....I'm still annoyed that Kenzan was the only one who seemed concerned that Sho was a zombie....

S4 - PURE EPIC, New monsters, new decks, and finally the full story (well nearly) of the Darkness story, plus Fubuki's greatest duel, along with the whole cast, still gutted that Manjoume threw his duel with Judai because Mike told him too....(poor Edo stuck between a rock and a hard place in that duel, his Protege wins he's fine (but still without his ace card), his protege loses bye Pro League...). Still think it should of been Fubuki Vs Fujiwara, Fujiwara and Fubuki Vs Darkness, Judai Vs Darkness, but alas Fubuki isn't allowed to win.

I should probably read the Manga Online, but I've only read the first Volume and Judai dueling that girl with the snakes.

Season 4 had good points, but was quite disappointing in the end. Judai and Darkness should have been at four parts, as well as Judai vs. Yugi. I don't care who won, even if it's obvious it was Yugi. The just REALLY needed to show Judai destroy the Light of Destruction.

Darkness Vs Judai bored me I didn't really like the same combo over and over, and the Yugi duel bored me too. As far as I was concerned the last good duel was Judai and Johan Vs Fujiwara. Still loving Ojama Yellow going for the win against Edo.

Anybody else here wanna debate how much they hate GX here?

Still best duel of the season was Fujiwara Vs Fubuki, even though Fujiwara was sticking Fubuki along, it was good to see Fubuki use his true deck, shame he didn't win shoulda done.....atleast his Manga self has won.

Ok people.....I understand you like GX...........But you should get to your mind that I HATE it......

I will tell you reason.......

Thats true that I liked Yu Gi Oh Gx very much......even more than DM......

I had E-Hero deck and all about GX......

But that i liked was 1st season!!!!!

That was funny story about students, with good duelist,but not good as Yugi!!!

And soon after they made mistakes that.....thats why I hate GX!!!

Mistakes:

1.Jaden gets Neospceians!!!!(that made his old cards worse in eyes of yugioh fans)

2.They made Jaden as good as yugi!!!(from little student to King of the games' rival)

3.Jaden is the best in Academy and can beat all students.....(oh,bay whata trash!!!!)

Ok people.....I understand you like GX...........But you should get to your mind that I HATE it......

I will tell you reason.......

Thats true that I liked Yu Gi Oh Gx very much......even more than DM......

I had E-Hero deck and all about GX......

But that i liked was 1st season!!!!!

That was funny story about students' date=' with good duelist,but not good as Yugi!!!

And soon after they made mistakes that.....thats why I hate GX!!!

Mistakes:

1.Jaden gets Neospceians!!!!(that made his old cards worse in eyes of yugioh fans)

2.They made Jaden as good as yugi!!!(from little student to King of the games' rival)

3.Jaden is the best in Academy and can beat all students.....(oh,bay whata trash!!!!)

[/quote']

If you wish to find originality in a Yu-Gi-Oh Anime, then I'm afraid you are destined to fail at your quest. Having an Underdog Plot where he becomes best in the Academy.

If you want an original plot, watch Death Note or Bleach.

Oh come off it 148 was far more sad.

Lack of Yugi really ruined the series for you huh? Sad reason, Yugi came in GX and ruined it....(177-180 reminded me of watching POL boring....)

E-Heroes are playable, I mean there is more than one set of them his Manga E-Heroes for example which some people may prefer.

Er Judai was main character OF COURSE HE WAS GOING TO 'RIVAL' YUGI duh.

Judai aimed to be number 1 in the school so of course he had to beat them all, rule of main character no one can beat you not even your rival (YES MANJOUME THAT INCLUDES YOU....Manjoume came within inches of beating Judai in 165, but was told to throw it by one of Edo's sponsors, which effectively meant Edo had to leave) even when they claim they'll be the only one to beat you. (Kaiba during Series 1, get that vibe from JACK too)

Why does everyone see DM as better, I'm really confused....bring back YGO.

The underdog thing happens every series I mean, S1 and 2 it was Yugi, then it was Judai, now its Yusei.

same with me, i only like the 1st season! the other season are pointless, lol

and the stupid thing about gx is.. an 16 years old entering the duel academy.. school of dueling? that would be fun, but its stupid, hahahah. If its free, i would enter the school.. but i believe for the dorm and the duel disk, we must pay for it...

Archived