What would you do if you meet a 4kids tv executive?

I'm not sure. There are so many choices to chose from - decapitation, disembowelment, suffocation, drowning, stabbing, crushing the skull, slow and painful death via blood loss, electrocution, poisoning, leave him alive but kill all his family for pyschological torment, shoot him, beat him to death with a blunt instrument, set rabid animals on him, gouge out his eyes and then push him off a cliff, incendiary devices such as bombs, etc, etc.

I'm not sure. There are so many choices to chose from - decapitation' date=' disembowelment, suffocation, drowning, stabbing, crushing the skull, slow and painful death via blood loss, electrocution, poisoning, leave him alive but kill all his family for pyschological torment, shoot him, beat him to death with a blunt instrument, set rabid animals on him, gouge out his eyes and then push him off a cliff, incendiary devices such as bombs, etc, etc.

[/quote']You just about said it all....

I'm not sure. There are so many choices to chose from - decapitation' date=' disembowelment, suffocation, drowning, stabbing, crushing the skull, slow and painful death via blood loss, electrocution, poisoning, leave him alive but kill all his family for pyschological torment, shoot him, beat him to death with a blunt instrument, set rabid animals on him, gouge out his eyes and then push him off a cliff, incendiary devices such as bombs, etc, etc.

[/quote']

Sheesh, everyone, it's a FREAKING ANIME for crying out loud! Their just trying to make a living! So what if they completely suck at dubbing?

Anyway, I would threaten them with death unless they insert subliminal messages inside their shows so that the children and everyone watching it will pledge themselves to my eternal rule.

Archived