Errors in the Yugioh shows

The thing with GX, and some of Yu-Gi-Oh is the fact that they create cards to suit the situation or make something incredible of the duel, such as Ragnarok in the Battle City Finals, or the mass amount of Destiny, Evil, and Elemental Hero cards that are completely made up. However, cards like Dark Renewal or Underworld Circle, bend the rules, but would also make suitable real world cards.

One silly flaw was the fact that when Viper summoned Venominaga, Deity of Poisonous Snakes, her ability said she gained a Hyper Venom Counter each turn, so he would win in 3 turns.

I remember in Yugi's Duel against Seeker in Battle City, that he used Summoned Skull's Lightning ability to magnetically charge Alpha the Magnet Warrior to 4100 ATK. Summoned Skull's Lightning Strike was often used for erroneous, but cinematic victories or comebacks, such as on the Great Moth, or striking down Bandit Keith's machines, or hopping across the trail of water that Suijin left in the Paradox Duel.

Anyone ever realize that Yugi would've lost to Marik when he had revival jam? Not only was revival jam in ATK position the whole time, you also have to pay 1000 LP every turn for him. Yugi definitely would've lost since he had already taken damage from slifer + 1000 LP every turn in a misguided attempt to make your opponent deck out, when at the min. he's got 40 cards in his deck then -3 from his deck and 1000 from your LP every turn LOLno. In other words Yugi is a terrible duelist and honestly even with slifer i don't think he could've beat gayden CUZ E-HEROS ARE DA BEST; yeah never. Although they both have terrible and impossible decks i still think that gayden would win. Yusei on the other hand is honestly probably the least crappy main protagonist/duelist in the series. Although i think that Akiza is probably the BEST duelist in 5D's simply because just about every one of her cards exist and her deck isn't over-situational nor a load of cheap BS.

Archived