Which Yu-Gi-Oh! Character are you?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Baruka's yami form or something.

Nahkti Bakura - the King of Thieves. You're a man that has nothing to lose and everything to gain. You run on revenge, anger, and a lust for justice. You are a loner, as you can't bring yourself to trust anyone. You are a subtle/distraction gamer. In another words, you create a distraction to divert your opponent's attention while playing out your real plan in the shadows. Like your reincarnation, you have a fascination with the occult, especially divination. You know what you want and you get it by any means necessary, of course that doesn't mean you can't have a little fun while you're at it. You enjoy toying with others and are apathetic to another's pain. Possibly because you have experienced worst. The most interesting thing is that you are neither good nor evil. You are dark, shadowed.

• 10 months later...

1145802799_SetoKaiba1.JPG

Seto Kaiba - CEO of KaibaCorp. Sweet and loveable as a kid, you grew up to fast. You reign supreme in the big bad world of reality. Cold, calculating, and heartless is what you come out to everyone, because that is the mask you wear. Underneath you are a kind-hearted, compassionate, and caring guy. You are seriously way over protective, like an alpha wolf that guards its territory. You have some pride and trust issues, two of the many reasons you don't have many friends. Another biggy being you believe you don't need friends. Talk about cold, lonely nights. Hear the rain already? Anyway, you have a retreat to keep you sane. It's your life's passion. All you need to do is to find someone who shares that passion. You are the most intriguing and complex person in the show.

O.O

We got another necro! Run!

[spoiler=Since I was here anyways...]1145799837_eyWheeler1.JPG

Joey Wheeler - Basically a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. You are always making jokes and acting out the part of a macho-man. You aren't the brightest apple in the bin, but you've got some of the sharpest street smarts around. You were once a bully and gangster, but that changed. Now your a loyal, stubborn, loving, and selfless friend. You have no regards to your own safety when someone you know is in danger. You have a fiery temper and are a bit reckless. Regardless, you are one of the best gamers in the show. Strategy seems to favor you. Overall, you've got the sweetest, most protective personality.

Everyone got duke...

1131133371_Gi-OhDuke1.JPGDuke Devlin - the Creator of Dungeon Dice Monsters. You are always analyzing the situation subconsciously, figuring out the pros and the cons. You are honest, but you love to twist the truth with your witty comments and quick remarks. You're a flirt, but once you find a girl you like, you honor her. As a gamer, you have a playful personality with a devious nature. However, this side of you only covers up your serious side. The side which you are at your best. You take insults pretty hard and are a believer of 'revenge is sweet'. As a good judge of character (possibly holder of a sixth sense as well), you are the most intelligent guy in the show.

This quiz is actually right.

You are honest, but you love to twist the truth with your witty comments and quick remarks.

You take insults pretty hard and are a believer of 'revenge is sweet'. As a good judge of character (possibly holder of a sixth sense as well), you are the most intelligent guy in the show.

Yes, I am honest. but I also like to twist the truth. I also take insults hard and revenge. And I am more smarter then most guys in the class.

OMG!! ALMOST ALL RIGHT!! (except I haven't fallen in love yet, so that I'll have to see later)

Archived