Which Yu-Gi-Oh! Character are you?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Pharaoh Atemu - The King of Egypt and the greatest duelist the world has ever seen! You are a gamer. Strategy and logic have always been your strong points. You are self-confident and have a lot of pride. Because of this, you are a bit of a loner. You have difficulty trusting others since it has never once occured to you that you can. You are self-efficient, but when faced with teamwork you become an unofficial leader. Of the friends you have, you are loyal to and will trust your life with them. You also have a habit of brooding. Lighten up a little and have some fun!

My description of myself: My lack of strength is only a minor offset; my intelligence allows me to manipulate anyone and everyone I meet. I have no friends outside my family; one of my friends was dragged to the other side of the country, and the other to the other side of the world. I am a natural leader, and can't trust many people; I've been backstabbed too often for that. I can't resist talking sarcastically, sardonically, and as though I'm in a sitcom. I always act like I'm in control, regardless of whether or not I actually am. Lastly, I try and maintain honor, though deceit lies within my definition of honor. Fidelity in love is essential; in my opinion, romantic infidelity is the worst sin. Oh, and I tend to take death lightly.

Wow, this quiz is good.

I AM BAKURA! I knew I was destined for evil things.

Nahkti Bakura - the King of Thieves. You're a man that has nothing to lose and everything to gain. You run on revenge, anger, and a lust for justice. You are a loner, as you can't bring yourself to trust anyone. You are a subtle/distraction gamer. In another words, you create a distraction to divert your opponent's attention while playing out your real plan in the shadows. Like your reincarnation, you have a fascination with the occult, especially divination. You know what you want and you get it by any means necessary, of course that doesn't mean you can't have a little fun while you're at it. You enjoy toying with others and are apathetic to another's pain. Possibly because you have experienced worst. The most interesting thing is that you are neither good nor evil. You are dark, shadowed. (Note: the name Nahkti is a rumor. I have seen it twice on different sites on the internet, but I cannot confirm any validity.)

i got ...Ryou Bakura - Sweet, kind, caring little Ryou. Most people underestimate you. You are quiet and introverted, but you have a fascination for the occult (aka supernatural). You are closely bonded to your friends. You will do anything to help them, even sacrifice yourself. Normally you're a cheerful guy. Always looking on the bright side of things and eager to forget the past. You're a gamer that specializes in twisting the rules and turning the tables unexpectedly. You can find loopholes in almost anything. Mostly you're a loner. Darkness and depression are nothing new. Overall, you are the most unpredictable character in the show. You have a very unique personality.

Close or ESC Key

Which Yugioh Character Are You?

Your Result

Pharaoh Atemu - The King of Egypt and the greatest duelist the world has ever seen! You are a gamer. Strategy and logic have always been your strong points. You are self-confident and have a lot of pride. Because of this, you are a bit of a loner. You have difficulty trusting others since it has never once occured to you that you can. You are self-efficient, but when faced with teamwork you become an unofficial leader. Of the friends you have, you are loyal to and will trust your life with them. You also have a habit of brooding. Lighten up a little and have some fun! (Note: Atemu is the Japanese version. I think Atem is the English but I'm not sure.)

Your Result

Malik Ishtar - Leader of the Rare Hunters. Simple and to the point, your life sucked. Your life spiraled out of control until you lost all patience and snapped, letting your anger and frustation control you. You are curious by nature and quick to judge. You aren't one to back down from a challenge and don't give up on revenge very easily. However, you can swallow your pride and admit you were wrong when needed. You are determined, strong-willed, and cunning. You get what you want, but you know when to back down. You have an extreme sort of personality, but it's balanced, and that's what counts.

Your Result

Ryou Bakura - Sweet, kind, caring little Ryou. Most people underestimate you. You are quiet and introverted, but you have a fascination for the occult (aka supernatural). You are closely bonded to your friends. You will do anything to help them, even sacrifice yourself. Normally you're a cheerful guy. Always looking on the bright side of things and eager to forget the past. You're a gamer that specializes in twisting the rules and turning the tables unexpectedly. You can find loopholes in almost anything. Mostly you're a loner. Darkness and depression are nothing new. Overall, you are the most unpredictable character in the show. You have a very unique personality.

Your Result

Nahkti Bakura - the King of Thieves. You're a man that has nothing to lose and everything to gain. You run on revenge, anger, and a lust for justice. You are a loner, as you can't bring yourself to trust anyone. You are a subtle/distraction gamer. In another words, you create a distraction to divert your opponent's attention while playing out your real plan in the shadows. Like your reincarnation, you have a fascination with the occult, especially divination. You know what you want and you get it by any means necessary, of course that doesn't mean you can't have a little fun while you're at it. You enjoy toying with others and are apathetic to another's pain. Possibly because you have experienced worst. The most interesting thing is that you are neither good nor evil. You are dark, shadowed. (Note: the name Nahkti is a rumor. I have seen it twice on different sites on the internet, but I cannot confirm any validity.)

Your Result

Yugi Moto - The King of Games and the greatest duelist since your incarnation Pharaoh Atemu. You're a bit naive, but you're a sweetie. You have the strongest determination and loyalty ever seen in a person. You are lacking in self-confidence, but with a little boost you'll be on your way. You are a shy, quiet, and humble person. You're a bit of a loner simply because most people don't know what to make of you. The only thing you hate is violence. Nothing else seems to bother you too much. You are the most interesting character, and the most loveable.

Your Result

Joey Wheeler - Basically a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. You are always making jokes and acting out the part of a macho-man. You aren't the brightest apple in the bin, but you've got some of the sharpest street smarts around. You were once a bully and gangster, but that changed. Now your a loyal, stubborn, loving, and selfless friend. You have no regards to your own safety when someone you know is in danger. You have a fiery temper and are a bit reckless. Regardless, you are one of the best gamers in the show. Strategy seems to favor you. Overall, you've got the sweetest, most protective personality.

Your Result

Tristan Taylor - You're an average punk. You say what you think and are honest, most of the time. You think highly of yourself, though not intentionally. You are a loyal, selfless, and brave friend. You can be a bit reckless, especially when your head is in the clouds. You are a hopeless romantic as soon as a pretty girl walks by. You can be a bit rough around the edges and tend to have some doubts but your a nice and a good friend.

Your Result

Tea Gardner - You're a girl who knows where you're going. You've got everything figured out, no doubts, no second thoughts. Your self-assurance is remarkable! No one can mess with your head! You are a creative and artistic person. This influences your morals and ideals. You hold strong faith in your friends and are practical and quick-thinking in dire situations. However, you tend to keep your worries to yourself, not wishing to burden others. All in all, you're the toughest girl in the show!

Your Result

Duke Devlin - the Creator of Dungeon Dice Monsters. You are always analyzing the situation subconsciously, figuring out the pros and the cons. You are honest, but you love to twist the truth with your witty comments and quick remarks. You're a flirt, but once you find a girl you like, you honor her. As a gamer, you have a playful personality with a devious nature. However, this side of you only covers up your serious side. The side which you are at your best. You take insults pretty hard and are a believer of 'revenge is sweet'. As a good judge of character (possibly holder of a sixth sense as well), you are the most intelligent guy in the show.

Your Result

Seto Kaiba - CEO of KaibaCorp. Sweet and loveable as a kid, you grew up to fast. You reign supreme in the big bad world of reality. Cold, calculating, and heartless is what you come out to everyone, because that is the mask you wear. Underneath you are a kind-hearted, compassionate, and caring guy. You are seriously way over protective, like an alpha wolf that guards its territory. You have some pride and trust issues, two of the many reasons you don't have many friends. Another biggy being you believe you don't need friends. Talk about cold, lonely nights. Hear the rain already? Anyway, you have a retreat to keep you sane. It's your life's passion. All you need to do is to find someone who shares that passion. You are the most intriguing and complex person in the show.

Your Result

Mai Valentine - You're a mask wearer. You exclude confidence and arrogance in a (preferably) sexual way. Underneath all this, you're really just a lonely girl trying to prove your worth to the world. You can be funny, caring, and protective. You can be easily offended, but your retaliation is no joking matter. You have a tough-girl attitude going on, but on the inside you're a great friend.

Your Result

Ishizu Ishtar - as a Tomb Keeper, you take your job seriously. You really are a remarkable woman. Your life hasn't exactly been a walk in the park, but you move on to do what you must. Your determination to keep living is admirable. You are a gamer. You know how to play your cards to get what you want or need, and you're tactics are so subtle no one notices! You are strong-willed and compassionate, but are willing to make sacrifices for the greater good. You are normally sad and solemn, but when you're happy, you glow with radience. You are the most mature and influential person in the show.

Ok

it's kinda bad because i'm a girl

I got Bakura

Ryou Bakura - Sweet, kind, caring little Ryou. Most people underestimate you. You are quiet and introverted, but you have a fascination for the occult (aka supernatural). You are closely bonded to your friends. You will do anything to help them, even sacrifice yourself. Normally you're a cheerful guy. Always looking on the bright side of things and eager to forget the past. You're a gamer that specializes in twisting the rules and turning the tables unexpectedly. You can find loopholes in almost anything. Mostly you're a loner. Darkness and depression are nothing new. Overall, you are the most unpredictable character in the show. You have a very unique personality.

Archived