Which Yu-Gi-Oh! Character are you?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

I got Atemu lol...

1130885801_muofEgypt1.JPG

Pharaoh Atemu - The King of Egypt and the greatest duelist the world has ever seen! You are a gamer. Strategy and logic have always been your strong points. You are self-confident and have a lot of pride. Because of this' date=' you are a bit of a loner. You have difficulty trusting others since it has never once occured to you that you can. You are self-efficient, but when faced with teamwork you become an unofficial leader. Of the friends you have, you are loyal to and will trust your life with them. You also have a habit of brooding. Lighten up a little and have some fun! (Note: Atemu is the Japanese version. I think Atem is the English but I'm not sure.)[/quote']

I got Atemu lol...

1130885801_muofEgypt1.JPG

Pharaoh Atemu - The King of Egypt and the greatest duelist the world has ever seen! You are a gamer. Strategy and logic have always been your strong points. You are self-confident and have a lot of pride. Because of this' date=' you are a bit of a loner. You have difficulty trusting others since it has never once occured to you that you can. You are self-efficient, but when faced with teamwork you become an unofficial leader. Of the friends you have, you are loyal to and will trust your life with them. You also have a habit of brooding. Lighten up a little and have some fun! (Note: Atemu is the Japanese version. I think Atem is the English but I'm not sure.)[/quote']

Nice o.o

You were once a bully and gangster' date=' but that changed. Now your a loyal, stubborn, loving, and selfless friend[/quote']

You were a bully and a gangster KA flame?

Silent Swordsman you got Duke too... man he's annoying guy. (Duke is, not you)

Jounouchi-san!

Joey Wheeler - Basically a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. You are always making jokes and acting out the part of a macho-man. You aren't the brightest apple in the bin, but you've got some of the sharpest street smarts around. You were once a bully and gangster, but that changed. Now your a loyal, stubborn, loving, and selfless friend. You have no regards to your own safety when someone you know is in danger. You have a fiery temper and are a bit reckless. Regardless, you are one of the best gamers in the show. Strategy seems to favor you. Overall, you've got the sweetest, most protective personality.

He's my favorite character along with Varon-san.

Archived