Will 4kids continue the dubbing of yugioh gx???

Who knows if 4kids will continue dubbing Yu-gi-oh gx?? If they dont will it continue on CW 4kids? They stopped at episode 149 and said they'd finish the season so......... And if the dont Yu-gi-oh is gone forever! And 5ds will never be realeased. We all think they are the worst dubbers so we can either hope 4kids comes back to dubbing or something like cartoon network continues.

The best thing that could happen to GX would be if it was picked up by a more adult studio, such as the ones seen on Adult Swim. However, that's unrealistic. GX is likely to continue being dubbed by 4Kids like it always has. If, for whatever reason, they drop it, then maybe there's a chance of it getting picked up by the studio that translates Naruto - still not a great dub, but at least it isn't edited to death.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

GX sucks even in Japan. Not even Adult Swim could save it.

And how many times do we have to tell people that CN DOES NO DUBBING?!

GX doesn't suck in Japan. ._. It's much better. Better Music, better dialogue, better story (not butchered/edited), everything about it is better.

Have you even watched the Japanese episodes, or are you just speaking out of a personal bias against GX?

GX doesn't suck in Japan. ._. It's much better. Better Music' date=' better dialogue, better story (not butchered/edited), everything about it is better.

[/quote']

The cards in Jaden's deck are no better in Japan than in America.

GX doesn't suck in Japan. ._. It's much better. Better Music' date=' better dialogue, better story (not butchered/edited), everything about it is better.

[/quote']

-_- Yet another individual who is going to condemn GX just because Judai uses E-Heroes. What would you rather? Some OTK deck so that the duel is never interesting? What's the point of even watching then?

Have you even watched the Japanese episodes, or are you just speaking out of a personal bias against GX?

[/quote']

Just because it's better in Japan than in America, doesn't mean it still sucks in Japan.

[/quote']

Well if they don't continue the series, it wil be incomplete and what about 5d!?!?!

4Kids have already brought the licensing rites to 5Ds brought it before the first episode even aired in Japan. So they've had the license since March.

Japanese series pwns dub 'nuff said. (Of course Manga pwns anime)

I'm pretty sure that anyone who is on this site, simply for that reason, has an internet connection. Therefore, it isn't hard to go onto youtube.

Instead of sitting here, constantly complaining about how 4Kids ruins the dub, or how the dub anime sucks, or blah blah blah, why don't you guys just go onto that magical site called youtube, and just watch the freaking subs?

These never-ending topics about 4Kids and 5D's are getting very old.

Yep, constantly there. People with the means, but not the will to do it. Heck when I first found my fav site, I instantly had to have the Japanese version, (ty Janime for making me a Japanese YGO fan) and refused to settle for the dub anymore.

Well' date=' your opinion, based on what I've seen, is that every Yugioh anime seems to suck. So I'm not going to think much of it.

You don't even provide good reasons.

[/quote']

Well, they do. It's a show where the fate of the world hangs in the balance of people playing children's card games; quintessentially, a tremendously cheap cash-in. It gets worse in 5Ds (motorcycles?!).

But GX falls below DM and 5Ds; the whole series is pretty much one big plot hole, and they abuse miracle topdecking way more than in the other series. In some 5Ds and DM episodes, one duelist will have the whole duel under control from turn 1 (especially in the latter case) and have set-ups originating from the start of the Duel. GX is almost always miracle topdeck for victory, and its story is so ridiculously riddled with plot holes I can't make heads or tails of it. The effort put into the show by Konami is almost nonexistent, even when compared to DM and 5Ds (remember, Konami made Metal Gear Solid); hence, suckage.

[/quote']

-_- Yet another individual who is going to condemn GX just because Judai uses E-Heroes. What would you rather? Some OTK deck so that the duel is never interesting? What's the point of even watching then?

I never said that I don't like GX because of his E-Heroes. I am simply saying that not everything about GX is better in Japan than in America.

Archived