Who won in the final episode of Yu-gi-oh gx???

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To know who won in the last episode' date=' you must answer this riddle:

It wasn't Jaden. Who could it've been?

[/quote']

Yugi

Congratulations, you've solved the riddle. *Runes start glowing on a hidden door as it opens.* You may now pass, adventurous warrior.

Why thank you ultimate wise master

• 2 weeks later...

... How many seasons have I missed since the society of light arc' date=' thingy...

after that arc, it stopped showing on cartoon network or something and I've been to lazy to find the episodes on youtube...

[/quote']

It continued on 4ids/season3

wasnt that duel part of Jadens imagination? or was it like him going into the past? because if it was him daydreaming' date=' in real life he would of got pwned fast than he did in his daydream.

personnaly, jadens a punk noob. and sucks at life

[/quote']

Dude if it was imagination this show would be dead by now! lol

I'll have to watch it again but didnt he have Magma Neos on the field? And i think it had more ATK points than slifer. But judai used regular old neos instead...he didnt lose honerably he lost being an idiot

Firstly, Magma Neos already attacked & secondly, it was defused to its component monsters by effect of Contact Out.

Yugi won but they didn't show it because jaden started crying when he lost.

seriously???

He didn't cry infact we saw Neos closing in on an attack then a flash to Judai in the desert.

Yes Judai did lose' date=' but they decided not to show us it, he got back what he lost which was the whole cause of the duel. Judai has lost his enjoyment of the duel and excitement dueling brings. (Happens when you're constantly saving the world I guess.....)

[/quote']Thats pretty lame I mean its the final episode and the duel of the century and they ended it for no reason and the whole point was to get his darn joy back!!!

Dude, it's a show about a teenage rap artist who plays children's card games... Does it really have to make sense?

Yugi won of course.

When Jaden and Yugi dueled in the final episode of yu-gi-oh gx who won?? People are saying Yugi did' date=' but I want proof since it all just ended in the middle of the duel.

[/quote']

THINK yugi is the king of games and jaden is a starter

but they wouldnt show the ending because jaden started crying

:shock:8)8)8)8):P:P:P

wrong!

He never cried when defeated by Kaibaman or Aster

The idea that Jaden started crying after the duel came from Yugioh-the abridged series

• 2 weeks later...

Odd' date=' no-one has mentioned how Judai could have simply called off his attack blitz for the turn, and allowed Osiris to just return to the graveyard. Then of course, he has to pray Yuugi doesn't draw Black Luster Ritual or worse next turn.

Also, I'm curious as to how Yuugi/Atem knew that Ground Mole would be a threat, having never encountered the card before. Realistically, he would've been more worried about the 4300atk Shining Flare Wingman. Even then, it's not like Judai could've won that turn. It would've gone something like this:

-Ground Mole attacks Osiris, returning both monsters to their owner's hands

[/quote']

Monster effects don't work on god cards...some of the time...whenever the writers feel like it...either way he may have just been being nice about not attacking a weak 900 atk ball o' fur.

Archived