Who won in the final episode of Yu-gi-oh gx???

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAIT JADEN AND YUGI HAD A FREAKEN DUEL TOGETHER DUDE I BEEN SLIPPIN WITH MY EPISODES CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A LINK TO IT PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Its not out yet in America. Just go on Youtube and type" yugioh gx 180 subbed" and you should find it.

The 2nd half of the episode was all Judai's turn.

PROOF that Judai did infact attack Osiris with Neos.

Source: my GX 180 HQ

vlcsnap00001be5.png

Source: Janime

Judai stands with Winged Kuriboh and Yubel appearing at his side, while Yami Yugi stands with Kuriboh and Yugi appearing at his side. "Thanks to you", he thinks, "I've gotten it back...that thing I've lost all this time and that I haven't been aware of. It's something that, when I become an adult, I can't forget". He then bravely declares E-Hero Neos's attack, as Neos flies towards The Sky Dragon of Osiris.

Yami Yugi and Yugi stand side-by-side in awe of the attack, as Judai thinks, "No matter what happens, I won't forget it...I'll always have it...the feeling of joy in a duel", Judai thinks, looking at the last moment of the fight between his hero and God, as it all fades to white.

Odd, no-one has mentioned how Judai could have simply called off his attack blitz for the turn, and allowed Osiris to just return to the graveyard. Then of course, he has to pray Yuugi doesn't draw Black Luster Ritual or worse next turn.

Also, I'm curious as to how Yuugi/Atem knew that Ground Mole would be a threat, having never encountered the card before. Realistically, he would've been more worried about the 4300atk Shining Flare Wingman. Even then, it's not like Judai could've won that turn. It would've gone something like this:

-Ground Mole attacks Osiris, returning both monsters to their owner's hands

-Flare Scarab attacks directly (Yugi: 2800LP)

-Neos attacks directly, but Yuugi discards Kuriboh to reduce the damage to 0

-Judai summons Winged Kuriboh in defence position

See? The duel could've continued (though personally I dislike this duel greatly).

But fact of the matter is, Judai DID attack Osiris with Neos, he DID lose, but it kinda kills the mood if you show the main character's LP hitting 0 in the last episode.

Yeah' date=' Jaden lost badly, although, Yugi kinda cheated, cas he called out the Pharoah, and then Pharoah used Slifer which is banned...

Also, it's not subbed yet, it's still in Japanese, thank's to 4Kid's, so blame them if you never see it...

[/quote']

ive seen it and im english

Guys dont forget it was still jadens turn so who knew what he could have done.And really i dont think Jaden attacked Slifer hes not that dumb.

Dude, watch the episode. He totally did.

[/Well i think he just meant " Neos lets do this" not neos "go and attack even though there is 0 percent a chance of victory". lol

When Jaden and Yugi dueled in the final episode of yu-gi-oh gx who won?? People are saying Yugi did' date=' but I want proof since it all just ended in the middle of the duel.

[/quote']

THINK yugi is the king of games and jaden is a starter

but they wouldnt show the ending because jaden started crying

:shock:8)8)8)8):P:P:P

When Jaden and Yugi dueled in the final episode of yu-gi-oh gx who won?? People are saying Yugi did' date=' but I want proof since it all just ended in the middle of the duel.

[/quote']

THINK yugi is the king of games and jaden is a starter

but they wouldnt show the ending because jaden started crying

:shock:8)8)8)8):P:P:P

wrong!

He never cried when defeated by Kaibaman or Aster

Archived