Draco and YCMaker

Parting Shot

i like'd having draco around he was a good artist and alittle harsh but thats what this site needs is harsh members.

as for this entire thread i do find it slightly pointless for threads about members and banned and unbanning things to be made.....but neverless.

At bold text, no this place does not as it will make it even die more then it is already. I really don't care if you bring him back or not.

mehh, I dont even care that Draco was banned.

His intentions were and still are clear.

YCMaker was in the right when he said that Draco was setting up his dialouges and times frames, Draco even gave proof, in the conversation

(06:18 PM) Matt Enloe - James, if you have something to say, AIM me first please.

say what you will, i do not care -.-

Message brought to you by McDonalds and Matt:

Matt talked with YCMaker through a shoutbox meaning he couldn't stop people from talking and since he wanted everybody to AIM him before talking is that he wants to insure the quality of the conversation, he didn't knock on people's doors and said" OMGZ!!1!! I'M TALKING WIZ YCMAKERZ". He didn't stage anything at all.

Matt talked with YCMaker through a shoutbox meaning he couldn't stop people from talking and since he wanted everybody to AIM him before talking is that he wants to insure the quality of the conversation' date=' he didn't knock on people's doors and said" OMGZ!!1!! I'M TALKING WIZ YCMAKERZ". He didn't stage anything at all.

[/quote']

He didn't stage anything in the conversation between YCMaker and himself

yes i know that -.-

to insure quality? so YCMaker wouldn't see more reasons why his perm'ab bann was placed?

Matt talked with YCMaker through a shoutbox meaning he couldn't stop people from talking and since he wanted everybody to AIM him before talking is that he wants to insure the quality of the conversation' date=' he didn't knock on people's doors and said" OMGZ!!1!! I'M TALKING WIZ YCMAKERZ". He didn't stage anything at all.

[/quote']

He didn't stage anything in the conversation between YCMaker and himself

yes i know that -.-

to insure quality? so YCMaker wouldn't see more reasons why his perm'ab bann was placed?

So that it wouldn't be interrupted every 2 seconds.

Darth's 2 cents: It did seem kinda iffy to me at the time.

Im sitting on the fence' date=' people must respect YCM descision but the ban was a little rushed and could have been avoided. However i believe what you are doing is wrong this is a matter between Draco and YCMaker.

[/quote']

are you talking to me?

No the last comment was direct to all these people pushing YCM into a decision

really YCMaker is a smart guy' date=' he just made a dumb decision plus he doesn't even know half of the site's history and wouldn't pass frunks test.

He should pay more interest in the site instead of his "busy" life.

[/quote']

hmm

maybe you should pay attention to YCMaker's posts

he pays attention

he just doesnt speak -.-

doesn't know the history of his own site?

thats like saying you dont know what happened on each of your own birthdays >_>

really YCMaker is a smart guy' date=' he just made a dumb decision plus he doesn't even know half of the site's history and wouldn't pass frunks test.

[/quote']

hmm

he pays attention

he just doesnt speak -.-

i dont.

Anyway was he there when major stuff happened? i really don't think so.... he doesn't know half the stuff Frunk knows about the site and him being the owner, that's shocking.

Bloodrun, excuse me but after you left the site changed so wait aside until you get back in YCM and then butt in the debate.

Checkmate, i win.

Honestly Cyber Altair you seem a little confused; posting does not denote presence. And regardless of whether or not I have a thorough understanding of the events that have transpired on this forum, I believe I have done my job well enough. As long as the site is still up and running, and free to use, I see no reason to be complaining. I administrate the site, and work to provide a friendly and fun community for others to socialize in; are you really that offended that I choose to exempt myself from the discussions that take place here?

• Administrators

For the record, I'd just like to point out that NONE of you have ANY idea of the evidence we have of Draco being involved in the raid (except the mods). If you were in our position, there is no way that you would possibly consider un-banning him. The evidence is blatantly clear in its meaning, and he can deny its authenticity all he wants, but it's not going to change my mind on the matter, nor would I imagine it would change any of the other mod's minds.

In addition, if you'd like proof of why Draco was banned in the first place, one only needs to reference his posts in the "debates" section in which he swore, was rude, and was offensive. And that's only the half of it..."troll" is certainly a word I would use to describe Draco.

[/quote']

hmm

he pays attention

he just doesnt speak -.-

i dont.

Anyway was he there when major stuff happened? i really don't think so.... he doesn't know half the stuff Frunk knows about the site and him being the owner, that's shocking.

Bloodrun, excuse me but after you left the site changed so wait aside until you get back in YCM and then butt in the debate.

Checkmate, i win.

excuse me altair

i wasnt gone for that long, 3 months at the most

and evident threads dont just dissapear,

therefore, meaning, sense i have to spell everything out for you

ive read the threads, and i have heard the excuses

and i see YCMaker searching through many things

posting doesnt mean anything, just becuase he doesnt post doesn't mean he doesnt see whats going on.

so, excuse, why bring up the fact that i left?

what does that have to deal with anything about YCMaker?

hmm?

[/quote']

hmm

he pays attention

he just doesnt speak -.-

i dont.

Checkmate, i win.

Capital I.

Ycmaker can make himself invisible on the site logs, you were here for barely any major events.

Your weren't even online in the presence of Johanderson, Chaoserver. I was here at the end of what could have been one of the most major events of YCM the banning of Mr Enloe is nothing compared to that.

Checkmate I win. Chess is such a boring game.

I am not trying to offend you and I hope our friendship/respect for eachother if any stays in tact.

Maybe the ban was rushed but who cares, next everyone wants Johanderson back. Just like Meti and Lucas, he should stay banned. I'm don't hate him but he said himself in the shoutbox he hated YCM, so why does he want to be unbanned?

[/quote']

hmm

he pays attention

he just doesnt speak -.-

i dont.

Checkmate, i win.

Capital I.

Ycmaker can make himself invisible on the site logs, you were here for barely any major events.

Your weren't even online in the presence of Johanderson, Chaoserver. I was here at the end of what could have been one of the most major events of YCM the banning of Mr Enloe is nothing compared to that.

I am not trying to offend you and I hope our friendship/respect for eachother if any stays in tact.

Maybe the ban was rushed but who cares, next everyone wants Johanderson back. Just like Meti and Lucas, he should stay banned. I'm don't hate him but he said himself in the shoutbox he hated YCM, so why does he want to be unbanned?

was that directed towards me, Rahim?

[/quote']

hmm

he pays attention

he just doesnt speak -.-

i dont.

Checkmate, i win.

Capital I.

The quote box is there for a reason. When I reply to a post I quote it.

[/quote']

hmm

he pays attention

he just doesnt speak -.-

i dont.

Checkmate, i win.

Capital I.

The quote box is there for a reason. When I reply to a post I quote it.

-.-

there wasn't a reason for that type of answer, it was a simple question.

[/quote']

hmm

he pays attention

he just doesnt speak -.-

i dont.

Checkmate, i win.

Capital I.

Screw capital I.

If YCMaker is invisible why would he remain so when he is being used as a joke for that reason, believe me a person who is never around should be called "YCMaker".

This thread has become filled with, " I want him back" "I don't".

Most of the people don't even know who Draco is.

I think this deserves a lock.

I'm not scared to discuss anything, this is not a structure debate.

The question, already has an answer, "He is not coming back".

I'm sorry but how do you screw a capital I and what do I screw it on to?

Archived