yugi vs jaden

who would win jaden or yugi?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who would win jaden or yugi?

uh i have watched yugioh gx and in one episode yugis yami forms deck is stolen and the person who stole it acted like yami and jaden beat him so it would totally be jaden duh

You are an I****

1.That was not Yugi/Yami

2.Yes it was Yugis deck but the guy who stole it didnt play like yugi no one does exept Yuseo i think he is the best

3.I am gonna neg rep you if you say that Jaden is the best

• 1 year later...

uh i have watched yugioh gx and in one episode yugis yami forms deck is stolen and the person who stole it acted like yami and jaden beat him so it would totally be jaden duh

You are an I****

1.That was not Yugi/Yami

2.Yes it was Yugis deck but the guy who stole it didnt play like yugi no one does exept Yuseo i think he is the best

3.I am gonna neg rep you if you say that Jaden is the best

Apparently you like Yusei' date=' the best way to show your love for him is to spell his name right.

But Yugi would win. In a three way duel between the three Jaden would be defeated first, then Yuse[b']i[/b] and Yugi would have a though battle.

You actually think an E-hero deck would beat yugi in a proper duel, you are such a GX fan boy, the only good 2 E-Hero cards there are are stratos and prisma and he doesn't even use them!

MK

Archived