I Have Returned… Kinda

Speez

What’s up card maker community, this isn’t the username I would like to use, but I used to have an account on here and went by the names Mage™ and Gogeta™. I started here when I was 12 and learned a lot about writing and graphic design early on. Before this month, the last time I visited, the site was 2011 and sadly a lot of people I was in contact with here haven’t been on since like 2015. I’ve noticed there’s a lot of ads as well… looking forward to making new acquaintances overtime so feel free to say hi. I mainly into classic Yu-Gi-Oh! and the GX era although I do still build decks with modern cards. Outside of Yu-Gi-Oh on my music producer, artist and songwriter. The last thing I’ll leave you guys with is this, I actually went completely blind in 2015 from a self-inflicted gunshot so that’s part of the reason why I’ve been out of the mix for so long. I’ve posted in the questions and help section to see if there was a way to regain access to my account since I’ve pretty much lost access to everything over the years. Also, does anyone know if the card maker has an App Store equivalent? Running this website on my phone browser is slow and sluggish especially with the advertisements. Thanks in advance and it’s good to be back! I’ll make some cards soon.