Subterror Support

KH911

So I made Subterror Extra Deck monsters a while ago, and I just now got an idea for a few main deck monsters to help out the strategy. I'll also include the extra deck monsters from back then to give some context to these cards.

Disclaimer: This is my own version of PSCT which uses keywords, takes out fluff, and spaces the effects (25 years and Konami never thought of this?)

Also for reference, the Subterror Behemoths are all a combination of cave related terminology + creature (ex. Speleogheist = Speleology + Gheist). Since all Subterrors have different types, I chose types that aren't yet part of the archetype, then searched up some cave phenomenon, and finally came up with a combination of creature + cave phenomenon that fits the type and sounded cool.

This one is a combination of the Pilea genus of plants, typically found in caves, and a Pegasus.

SubterrorBehemothPileasus.thumb.jpeg.2e40986e98d00dbf9e7c20541a3c9072.jpeg

This one is a combination of the Karst type of cave formation and a Stegosaurus.

SubterrorBehemothKarstego.thumb.jpeg.30d95fd8b7b1ce6f0c64a041ee65789c.jpeg

This one is not a behemoth so it doesn't follow the naming convention of the others. Instead, it's a Necromancer that helps fight against the Behemoths.

SubterrorNecromancer.thumb.jpeg.04f44f09f876796639df77bc29b979e3.jpeg

This one is supposed to be the bird seen on Archer's art (is that a Gusto monster??). 

SubterrorNemesisScout.thumb.jpeg.f53e18a112e9834fd0ca1ebef74dd806.jpeg

I used Shadow Tamer's art since I can't draw and didn't want to use AI generator :) This one tames the Behemoths so she can use them against each other.

SubterrorNemesisTamer.thumb.jpeg.e103541f7e83a673b6b4cebe47515e08.jpeg

Same reason for using existing art. This one fights by copying the Behemoths.

SubterrorNemesisMimic.thumb.jpeg.4f8fd0fdbc19e71aea8da5c7e4b45d9e.jpeg

Edited by KH911