Terapagos Unleashed

image.png.66d9947b1c2ed8bf329fba1e928010b1.png

Terapagos the Master of Elements
Rank 8/LIGHT/Aqua/Xyz/Effect
You can only use the 3rd and 4th effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
2+ Level 8 monsters
(1) For this card's Xyz Summon, you can treat Link-4 monsters you control as Level 8 monsters for material.
(2) Your opponent cannot activate monster effects with monsters who are the same Type or Attribute as this card.
(3) (Quick Effect): You can declare 1 Type and Attribute; 1 material from a monster you control, and if you do, this card becomes the declared Type and Attribute, also neither player can Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except from the Extra Deck monsters.
(4) If material is detached from a monster(s) on the field (except during the Damage Step): You can look at your opponent's Extra Deck and banish 3 monsters from it.
2000/3000

What do you think of Terapagos @Lone mouse @Sleepy @Tinkerer

-I recommend the ( 2 ) effect only affect face-up monster effects instead of all effects everywhere, to give it a bit of fairness.

-Effect ( 3 ) is missing words or something. Does it detach the material or do you just have to target it? and as redundant as it sounds I still recommend you name them Xyz Materials if that's what you mean.

-Also, the do you mean with neither player? That's very much a no go that your own actions cause your opponent's actions to be restricted like that. This is gonna be dropped turn 1 before the opponent starts playing the game and then they won't be able to assemble even basic Extra Deck plays.

-Effect ( 4 ) is iffy IMO. All "look at opponent's Extra and get rid of multiple cards in it" are not something I personally like toying with. It just goes further into strenghtening the "if they can't make their future plays I win before they can play the game" idea.

15 hours ago, Sleepy said:

-I recommend the ( 2 ) effect only affect face-up monster effects instead of all effects everywhere, to give it a bit of fairness.

-Effect ( 3 ) is missing words or something. Does it detach the material or do you just have to target it? and as redundant as it sounds I still recommend you name them Xyz Materials if that's what you mean.

-Also, the do you mean with neither player? That's very much a no go that your own actions cause your opponent's actions to be restricted like that. This is gonna be dropped turn 1 before the opponent starts playing the game and then they won't be able to assemble even basic Extra Deck plays.

-Effect ( 4 ) is iffy IMO. All "look at opponent's Extra and get rid of multiple cards in it" are not something I personally like toying with. It just goes further into strenghtening the "if they can't make their future plays I win before they can play the game" idea.

So I worte this card and messed up but Look at Sprights Xyz and Sprugans Xyz monsters PSCT https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Gigantic_Spright and https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Gigantic_"Champion"_Sargas You see this card has effects restrictions (that affacts both players) and condotitions similar to those Xyz monsters but Yeah I need you to help me fix the card cause really OI can't ever balance it properly.

33 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

So I worte this card and messed up but Look at Sprights Xyz and Sprugans Xyz monsters PSCT https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Gigantic_Spright and https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Gigantic_"Champion"_Sargas You see this card has effects restrictions (that affacts both players) and condotitions similar to those Xyz monsters but Yeah I need you to help me fix the card cause really OI can't ever balance it properly.

But theirs isn't a quick effect

Archived