Fifth Dimension Dragon/Crimson Star Archetype

Crimson Star

I've always wanted to create a deck for the ARC-V series for the summoning method they've neglected... Ritual Summoning. Thus, I believe I've created just the deck to represent that anti-hero/villian. Imagine this as a movie idea like an updated Bonds Beyond Time w/ Yuma, Yuya, and Yusaku vs My guy lol. I'll post the main three cards for the deck including the bosses, but let me know what you think regardless best or worst thoughts. I think this would rock the current meta displayed recently if you're behind it, and get the references. If you want to see more, just reply up here, and thanks again.

Crimson Star Nova Spell/Ritual 

This card can Ritual Summon any FIRE Ritual Monster by banishing FIRE Machine monster(s) from your hand, field, and/or GY face-up whose total Level/Rank equals or exceeds the level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. If this card is in your GY or Banished zone, you can target one "Crimson Star" card in your Banished zone, and shuffle it back into your deck, if you do, then you can add this card to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Crimson Star Nova" once per turn.

1569227826_CrimsonStarNova.thumb.jpeg.5c616822de59afa74b0204a82a1f0a3c.jpeg

Crimson Star Ritual Dragon Level 8 FIRE/Dragon/Ritual/Effect ATK: 2500 DEF: 3000

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Crimson Star Nova". When your opponent activates a card effect; (Quick Effect) Negate the activation, if you do, banish monster(s) from your GY face-up to the total Level/Rank of 4. If you do, then banish cards from your opponent's field, and/or GY face-down equal to the total number of monsters banished by this effect. You can only use this effect of "Crimson Star Ritual Dragon" once per turn. This card gains ATK x300 for every card in your opponent's banished zone.

249660690_CrimsonStarRitualDragon.thumb.jpeg.1d54b2fb66ababca4df0146729218df4.jpeg

Crimson Star Supernova Dragon Level 10 FIRE/Dragon/Ritual/Effect ATK: 3000 DEF: 3500

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Crimson Star Nova". This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, when your opponent activates a card effect, (Quick Effect) negate the activation, then you can banish "Crimson Star" Monsters from your Deck, and/or GY face-up to the total Level/Rank of 8. If you do, then banish cards from your opponent's hand, field, GY, and/or Extra Deck face-down equal to the total number of monsters banished by this effect. Your opponent cannot activate cards in response to this effect's activation if "Crimson Star Ritual Dragon" was used for this card's Ritual Summon. When this card is banished by a card effect (Except during the Damage Step); you can banish the top five cards of your opponent's deck face-down, then target one "Crimson Star" Monster in your Banished zone, except "Crimson Star Supernova Dragon", and Special Summon it to the field, ignoring it's conditions. If you do, then that monster can attack up to three times during the battle phase. You can only use this effect of "Crimson Star Supernova Dragon" once per turn. This card gains ATK x500 for every card in each player's Banished zones. 

286244482_CrimsonStarSupernovaDragon.thumb.jpeg.dad0de7327d658c45107e85adf7ba713.jpeg

Archived