Solar Flare Wyvern

Problamatico

My second favorite Pyro monster is solar flare dragon so I made a member of the family for it.

Solar Flare Wyvern .jpeg.png

And another one 

Solar Flare Wyrm.jpeg.png

And these

This card's name is treated as "Solar Flare Dragon" while it is on the field. If this card is Normal Summoned; while this card is on the field in face-up ATK pos., destroy all non-fire attribute, non-Pyro type and non-light attribute monsters on the field. While this card is in face-up DEF pos., your opponent can only target this card as an attack target. If there are two other monsters face-up on your side of the field that have "Solar Flare" in their card name, your opponent cannot activate spell cards. During each of your End Phases, switch this card into DEF pos. and take 1000 damage. 

Solar Flare Elder Dragon.jpeg.png

Lunar Flare Dragon.jpeg.png

Ok, last ones

Ecliptic Flare Dragon.jpeg.png

Solarion.jpeg.png

Solar Flare Wave.jpeg.png

6 hours ago, Kokoroshi said:

I like it, it’s some fun pyro support. I do think the different pendulum scales are a little weird since every other pendulum monster has the same scale on both side but I won’t argue with it. Also, the card art is fire (pun intended)

Credit for all card art doesn't belong to me.

10 hours ago, Kokoroshi said:

I like it, it’s some fun pyro support. I do think the different pendulum scales are a little weird since every other pendulum monster has the same scale on both side but I won’t argue with it. Also, the card art is fire (pun intended)

Just added another one. Tell me what you think.

1 hour ago, Kefka dirge said:

I fought so lol fought might like  art i did feel free to use them i made to try and catch the  solar flare aspect you when with

I see that. They're really cool drawings. I think I'll use some of them. But in was thinking, given their color scheme, I'd make a branch off line.

4 hours ago, Kefka dirge said:

I fought so lol fought might like  art i did feel free to use them i made to try and catch the  solar flare aspect you when with

You did an awesome job of turning it into an archetype. It is one of my favorite cards (especially in a Gravity Bind deck).

Archived