Kuriboh cards

Chu The Shooting star

3 hours ago, Beau the shooting star said:

Rougegamer gave me the kuriboh idea when I saw his card, "power fairy" so Im in the making of some kuriboh cards!

Well, Kuriboh's specialty is to discard itself from hand to do something, so these effects doesn't seem to align that much with their normal defensive ideology, which is often culminated with a boom from Winged Kuriboh Lv 10, I suppose xD. Probably for the Millenium Kuriboh (it's misspelled as Mullenium, btw) would be better to gain ATK from Kuribohs in hand or GY, and to add to hand as another possibility instead of only being Special Summoned, now that'd be powerful. Wouldn't eliminate the SS because it's great for Dystopia the Despondent. As for the second card, the Spell... weeell, it has Clear Kuriboh's artwork lol. I believe that, while Quick-Play is cool, it should be a Continuous Spell since it remains on the field until the 3rd Kuriboh, and since it's a Quick-Play it cannot "get destroyed" for the final "draw 1 card effect". If you want to keep it as Quick-play, omit the destruction part:

Special Summon 1 "kuriboh" monster from your hand. If it is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "kuriboh" monster from your Deck or hand, whose ATK is lower than the first monster Summonde by this card's effect. If it is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "kuriboh" monster from your Deck or hand, whose ATK is lower than the second monster Summoned by this card's effect, and if you do, draw 1 card.

Yes, I know, it's repetitive. However, "repeat this process" is kinda awkward. There's a card called Berseker Soul that indeed mentions "then repeat this effect", but it doesn't involve funny clauses like that "lower ATK than the previous", or that are lingering effects, like this one. I guess it could be used, but I went for the safe one lol. But it's interesting, indeed.

2 hours ago, Lone mouse said:

kuriboh is the mascot of yugioh change my mind

you could say that, I guess. The critter mascot, Kuriboh, the waifu mascot, Dark Magician Girl, and coming close as other possibilities, BEWD and Dark Magician... probably.

58 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Well, Kuriboh's specialty is to discard itself from hand to do something, so these effects doesn't seem to align that much with their normal defensive ideology, which is often culminated with a boom from Winged Kuriboh Lv 10, I suppose xD. Probably for the Millenium Kuriboh (it's misspelled as Mullenium, btw) would be better to gain ATK from Kuribohs in hand or GY, and to add to hand as another possibility instead of only being Special Summoned, now that'd be powerful. Wouldn't eliminate the SS because it's great for Dystopia the Despondent. As for the second card, the Spell... weeell, it has Clear Kuriboh's artwork lol. I believe that, while Quick-Play is cool, it should be a Continuous Spell since it remains on the field until the 3rd Kuriboh, and since it's a Quick-Play it cannot "get destroyed" for the final "draw 1 card effect". If you want to keep it as Quick-play, omit the destruction part:

Special Summon 1 "kuriboh" monster from your hand. If it is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "kuriboh" monster from your Deck or hand, whose ATK is lower than the first monster Summonde by this card's effect. If it is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "kuriboh" monster from your Deck or hand, whose ATK is lower than the second monster Summoned by this card's effect, and if you do, draw 1 card.

Yes, I know, it's repetitive. However, "repeat this process" is kinda awkward. There's a card called Berseker Soul that indeed mentions "then repeat this effect", but it doesn't involve funny clauses like that "lower ATK than the previous", or that are lingering effects, like this one. I guess it could be used, but I went for the safe one lol. But it's interesting, indeed.

you could say that, I guess. The critter mascot, Kuriboh, the waifu mascot, Dark Magician Girl, and coming close as other possibilities, BEWD and Dark Magician... probably.

just gonna say, I never said I was gonna focus on kuribohs original effect.

1 minute ago, Beau the shooting star said:

just gonna say, I never said I was gonna focus on kuribohs original effect.

these are suggestions, friendly suggestions. I can't read your mind and know that wasn't your actual intent, can I? xD. Remember that my feedback will always be with the idea to help, even if it's not particularly praising and cheerful, ok? Also, I'd say it's a little rude to reply with a "just gonna say" since I gave you pointers about many other things, it's as if the rest of my feedback is not worth replying to. Just saying, again, in a friendly way.

:7605_key:

Archived