Exodia the Unleashed One

Dylan Shiwji

Like the Exodia archetype so made this card there's a lot of art of it but no official card so decided to make my own effect wouldn't say it's a well done card but has to be rushed cause internet glitches then turns off soon so please don't bully me😔.

Exodia the unleashed one.jpg

3 hours ago, Dylan Shiwji said:

Like the Exodia archetype so made this card there's a lot of art of it but no official card so decided to make my own effect wouldn't say it's a well done card but has to be rushed cause internet glitches then turns off soon so please don't bully me😔.

Oh yeah because it's Exodia gave it an OTK effect.

6 hours ago, Dylan Shiwji said:

Oh yeah because it's Exodia gave it an OTK effect.

Good ol’ Exodia, can’t wait till some of the broken draw cards in master duel get banned so that I don’t have to deal with this man so often.

3 hours ago, Kokoroshi said:

Good ol’ Exodia, can’t wait till some of the broken draw cards in master duel get banned so that I don’t have to deal with this man so often.

Yeah people try so hard to make decks that can just win them the duel in one turn Exodia's in it.

Archived