Turning Cardfight!! Vanguard into Yu-Gi-Oh!

Daothmir Anorak

In the future, please post the cards text bellow the cards, it makes it easier to read and comment on. The second card has some typos on far left and right columns I feel starting the game with a ritual may have weird synergy. Can't wait to see the XYZ monster. The wording on the second one for the infinite special summons... I think you need a restriction for some decks but maybe not. I wonder what happens when the spell is destroyed (what happens to the S/T monsters) or if you lose all monsters can you not play? Lots of questions it is a unique concept would love to hear your thoughts.

Well, It's limited to speed duel zones, cause if you've played Vanguard, you have 5 other zones to work with besides your center, which is where Sunrise egg would go.  You get to control 6 monsters, but you can only use 1 spell/trap a turn. I just chose a ritual instead of an effect monster, for no apparent reason. 

1 hour ago, Daothmir Anorak said:

Well, It's limited to speed duel zones, cause if you've played Vanguard, you have 5 other zones to work with besides your center, which is where Sunrise egg would go. 

Yeah that's probably a good enough restriction. I would probably change the Special summon wording to "equal to the Rank/Level" of the the monster in your center monster zone just in case your Vangard dies.

You get to control 6 monsters, but you can only use 1 spell/trap a turn.

I feel some decks would love this if I could think of any.

I just chose a ritual instead of an effect monster, for no apparent reason. 

Fair

Still have a question of what happends to the monsters in your S/T zone if your field spell is destroyed?

Archived