Robotic Armored White Bear & Yowie C

Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

08721d8146d8.jpg

Robotic Armored White Bear
Level 4 WATER Machine Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 1800
DEF 1400
You can only Special Summon this card’s name by way of its 1st effect once per turn.
You can use this card name’s (2) and (3) effects once per turn each.
(1) If you control a Synchro Monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). 
(2) (Quick Effect): You can target target 1 Field Spell on the field; destroy it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your GY, but its effects are negated.
(3) If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Armored White Bear" from your hand, Deck, or GY, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Synchro monsters.

122bafa7d35c.jpg

Yowie C
Level 4 DARK Fiend Effect Monster
ATK 500
DEF 200
You can use this card name’s (2) and (3) effects once per turn each.
(1) While this card is banished and your opponent activates a card or effect(s) during your turn that effect, the activated effect becomes "draw 1 card" or "add "Maxx "C"" or "Yowie" from your GY to your hand" (your choice). 
(2) (Quick Effect): You can banish this card in your hand; this turn, each time your opponent activates a card or effect(s), your opponent immediately loses 1200 LP, also all monsters your opponent controls loses 500 ATK for each card and effect activated  by your opponent. 
(3) If this card is banished: You can add 1 "Maxx "C"" or "Yowie" from your Deck to your hand.

So I took 3 cards Armored White Bear took him and Robotized him Yowie both made him more Demonic and kinda more Insect like this version of Yowie has a Similar effect to Maxx "C" and insteading of sending himself to the GY he found a much more Clever way to douge Called by the Grave.

White Bear - Very, very strong overall, but I wouldn't call it OP... it's borderline. Tuner monsters are usually weaker in stats and with less effects, so I have an overall feeling of uneasiness about the card. Too much Special Summoning. SS itself super easy, SS if it destroys a field, SS if it leaves the field. Wait... leave the field? Forget what I said before, that is OP. You should never be able to send something as material to the GY and immediately after summon a replacement from Deck. You need to remove that effect.

Yowie C - Effect 1 is wrongly redacted. If I understand this correctly, you, the banished Yowie C owner, wants to draw/add maxx C/Yowie when your opponent activates a card effect during your turn, right? But as things stand, the replacement of effect literally changes the opponent's effect with an effect that lets the opponent draw a card/add Maxx C Yowie. Remember that it's the opponent's card activating, and the perspective of the card changes according to who is activating it, so if the effect replacement says "draw 1 card", then the person activating the effect draws the card. Anyway, that would actually make some sense. An effect that changes EVERY single effect the opponent activates during your turn just for having that guy banished to "lulz, I draw card" is among the most OP'ed effects I've ever heard of, and I'm not exaggerating lol. Then second effect is almost as OP and third effect is not OP in itself but becomes OP because it activates automatically if you use effect 2. Sorry Zama, but this card falls again into the realm of impossibly strong. Something you had started to leave in the past and is now falling into it again in your quest to make cards that completely obliterates specific cards you hate or any possibilities of the opponent to react to your plays.

5 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

White Bear - Very, very strong overall, but I wouldn't call it OP... it's borderline. Tuner monsters are usually weaker in stats and with less effects, so I have an overall feeling of uneasiness about the card. Too much Special Summoning. SS itself super easy, SS if it destroys a field, SS if it leaves the field. Wait... leave the field? Forget what I said before, that is OP. You should never be able to send something as material to the GY and immediately after summon a replacement from Deck. You need to remove that effect.

Yowie C - Effect 1 is wrongly redacted. If I understand this correctly, you, the banished Yowie C owner, wants to draw/add maxx C/Yowie when your opponent activates a card effect during your turn, right? But as things stand, the replacement of effect literally changes the opponent's effect with an effect that lets the opponent draw a card/add Maxx C Yowie. Remember that it's the opponent's card activating, and the perspective of the card changes according to who is activating it, so if the effect replacement says "draw 1 card", then the person activating the effect draws the card. Anyway, that would actually make some sense. An effect that changes EVERY single effect the opponent activates during your turn just for having that guy banished to "lulz, I draw card" is among the most OP'ed effects I've ever heard of, and I'm not exaggerating lol. Then second effect is almost as OP and third effect is not OP in itself but becomes OP because it activates automatically if you use effect 2. Sorry Zama, but this card falls again into the realm of impossibly strong. Something you had started to leave in the past and is now falling into it again in your quest to make cards that completely obliterates specific cards you hate or any possibilities of the opponent to react to your plays.

Oh okay thanks for the feedback also Robotic Aromned White Bear as the stats of a Real card Armored White Bear I think Ill neuf Yowie C super Strong effect and I might remove (3) on RObotic Armored White Bear.

7 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I might be wrong, but I think there are some other cards that get used as material and then can special summon copies from the deck. The only issue is that effect on top of the first 2 effects make this by far the best level 4 tuner in the game and it's generic.

I would limit it to only using one of those effects per turn easy fix... or to keep a little more power it can only be special summoned once per turn.

Making it just the second effect and with 500-800 LP reduction. it would still be very powerful but maybe reasonable?

Robotic Armored White Bear
Level 4 WATER Machine Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 1800
DEF 1400
You can only Special Summon this card’s name once per turn.

You can only activate the 2) effect of this card name once per turn.

(1) If you control a Synchro Monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). 
(2) (Quick Effect): You can target target 1 Field Spell on the field; destroy it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your GY, but its effects are negated.
(3) If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Armored White Bear" from your hand, Deck, or GY, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Synchro monsters.

Yowie C
Level 4 DARK Fiend Effect Monster
ATK 500
DEF 200
You can use this card name’s effect once per turn.

(1) (Quick Effect): You can banish this card in your hand; this turn, each time your opponent activates a card or effect(s), your opponent immediately loses 500 LP, also all monsters they control lose 500 ATK.

With this being a "C" card I also expected it to be an insect.

2 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Oh okay thanks for the feedback also Robotic Armored White Bear as the stats of a Real card Armored White Bear

Yes but Armored White Bear isn't a tuner... I'm still almost ok with stats. The only 3 level 4 tuners with that much attack are Trap Eater which can only be summoned by sending a face up trap your opponent controls to the GY (Which is rare to have), Luster Pendulum, The Dracoslayer who can only be used as material for a Dracoslayer and the reason I'm on the fence Unlikely sword allies with 1800/1500. It can act as a generic level 4 tuner and can also be used generically to negate an attack.

I think Ill nerf Yowie C super Strong effect

all 3 effects are broken though?

and I might remove (3) on Robotic Armored White Bear.

I have shared my thoughts on this. Just limit it to be special summoned from any source once per turn and keep the second effect at a HOPT.

HOW DID THIS GET SPLIT IN 2 POSTS AHHHHHH

Archived