Made Bolshack Dragon from Duel Masters fitting for Yugioh, also made a Support card for it.

zero kross

OP version of Battle fader that is a searchable in Kuribohs? 

(I wish you posted the effects bellow so it is easier to comment on)

Would recommend something like "During either player's battle phase (Quick Effect): Target one level 8 or lower "Bolshack" monster in your GY and discard this card; Special summon the targeted monster and end the current phase."

On 11/13/2021 at 1:09 PM, Loleo said:

Would recommend something like "During either player's battle phase (Quick Effect): Target one level 8 or lower "Bolshack" monster in your GY and discard this card; Special summon the targeted monster and end the current phase."

On 11/13/2021 at 1:09 PM, Loleo said:

I think I'll edit the Kuriboh card into that sometime. Thanks for the advice! What do you think of Bolshack Dragon? Is it good, or kinda OP?

9 hours ago, zero kross said:

I think I'll edit the Kuriboh card into that sometime. Thanks for the advice! What do you think of Bolshack Dragon? Is it good, or kinda OP?

I...I thought it was a card that existed and you copied it here and made support for it that's why I didn't initially comment on it. I glanced by it but it's 100% passable for a realistic card.

Archived