[SSB1] Mayakashi

https://ygorganization.com/wewillberobbedofmayakashiranui/

image.png.a181b0dbfcb94894899844163be9bd0d.png

SSB1-JP003 Taruhi no Mayakashi – Yukionna (Yuki-Onna, the Icicle Mayakashi)
Link 3/WATER/Zombie/Link/Effect
Bottom Left, Bottom, Bottom Right
2+ Zombie monsters
You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) You can only control 1 “Yuki-Onna, the Icicle Mayakashi”.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate its effects.
(3) (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 of your Zombie Synchro Monsters that is banished or in your GY.
2400/-

image.png.65c052aeb51951e3300889ee0f2ca249.png

SSB1-JP004 Ouka Youreitan – Mayakashi Shiranui Gatari (Ghost Meets Girl – A Mayakashi and Shiranui’s Tale)
Trap
You can only use 1 of the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) Tribute 1 “Mayakashi” or “Shiranui” Synchro or Link Monster; neither player can Special Summon monsters from the hand, Deck, and Extra Deck for the rest of this turn.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 of your banished Zombie monsters; return it to the GY.

The link 3 certainly combos well with the link 4. Being a quick effect revival is sweet for interruption since you can put every synchro in the GY with basic combos. 

Trap card is insane looking. I'd play 3 trap trick to search that. You get a complete shutdown on special summons that turn (except the GY or banished, but most decks can't really do much at least summoning from hand, and especially from the extra deck) for just tributing a Mayakashi or Shiranui synchro. 

Is it bad that I always think of Mezuki whenever I hear "banished zombie"?

19 minutes ago, Ultimagamer said:

Playing all 3 could be even better. Save the search for a play starter/extender if I draw both 

Also with it being a Shiranui card, you could even search it off with Smith when it's used a Synchro material.
Though I will say, this card's existence caused a buyout of Mayakashi Return.

Archived