Sacrificial Golem, Ritual Support

Trippyfrogger10

1688162340_SacrificialGolem.thumb.jpeg.d78380a751bba6299b3cfb3c7f062901.jpeg

Sacrificial Golem

Earth ATT/Level 10/Beast/Fusion/Effect/2000ATK/4000DEF

This card can only be summoned by Tributing Monsters from your field whos total levels or ranks equal or exceed 10. While this card is on the field, you cannot summon monsters to your side of the field (you may Normal Set). This card cannot leave the field, except as a tribute for the summon of any 1 Ritual Monster from your hand, ignoring its summoning conditions (This is treated as a Ritual Summon). Once per turn, you may Banish 5 cards from your Graveyard to add 1 Ritual Monster to your hand whos level is fewer than or equal to this cards level.

Fusion that support ritual actually a unique solution to ritual summoning weakness. The thing about ritual is that they are the most advantage costly mechanic made even worse on the fact you need to dig out your bosses off your deck unlike extra deck monster which prep and ready without bricking your deck. Having a almost free fusion as ritual tribute can help with that advantage bleeding.

That being said though this card does nothing of the sort. Its not nearly free to summon, it has effects that counter productibe to the intention (might be your mistake but the effect that prevent summon also means you cannot ritual summon...since you dont specify the type of summon it prevent so you will not tribute this card and let this card stuck to you as deadweight) the search effect is also way too expensive 

Suggestion of fixes:

-Making it level 5 or 6 so it can be summoned with instant fusion. 

-...or, making it able to summon for almost free, maybe like "reveal ritual monster in your hand and pay 1000 LP: Fusion summon this card and if you do this card level become that monster level also add 1 Ritual Monster from your deck to your hand. HOPT"

On 10/10/2021 at 11:41 PM, Dokutah Jolly said:

Fusion that support ritual actually a unique solution to ritual summoning weakness. The thing about ritual is that they are the most advantage costly mechanic made even worse on the fact you need to dig out your bosses off your deck unlike extra deck monster which prep and ready without bricking your deck. Having a almost free fusion as ritual tribute can help with that advantage bleeding.

That being said though this card does nothing of the sort. Its not nearly free to summon, it has effects that counter productibe to the intention (might be your mistake but the effect that prevent summon also means you cannot ritual summon...since you dont specify the type of summon it prevent so you will not tribute this card and let this card stuck to you as deadweight) the search effect is also way too expensive 

Suggestion of fixes:

-Making it level 5 or 6 so it can be summoned with instant fusion. 

-...or, making it able to summon for almost free, maybe like "reveal ritual monster in your hand and pay 1000 LP: Fusion summon this card and if you do this card level become that monster level also add 1 Ritual Monster from your deck to your hand. HOPT"

Thanks for your response, I put this card in the casual section because I wasn't sure how I wanted to go about creating its effect. Now that I have some feedback, I'm probably going to finalize what that idea was in my head and post it to competitive.

Archived