Egyptian God Support

aHvbiah.jpg

● Once during this turn, if you would Tribute a monster for Tribute Summon of "Slifer the Sky Dragon", "Obelisk the Tormentor", or "The Winged Dragon of Ra", you can Tribute 1 monster your opponent controls even though you do not control it as the entire Tribute.
● During your opponent's Main Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Tribute Summon 1 "Slifer the Sky Dragon", "Obelisk the Tormentor", or "The Winged Dragon of Ra" face-up.
● Three times per turn, if your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) from the Extra Deck, while you control a Normal Summoned Divine-Beast monster (except during the Damage Step): You can negate the Summon, and if you do, banish that monster, and if you do that, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's original ATK, also until the end of the next turn you cannot Normal or Spacial Summon monsters nor activate the effects of monsters, except Divine-Beast monsters.
You can only activate 1 "Wrath of Egyptian Gods!" per turn.

SyrMg0p.jpg

When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated while you control while you control an Divine-Beast monster: Negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card, and if you do that, for the rest of this turn, its effects are negated, as well as the activated effects and effects on the field of cards with the same original name, then if this card was activated during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or Lower monster from your hand or GY, also negate its effects. You can only activate 1 "Ancient God Millennium Strike" per turn.

YeVolvJ.jpg

When a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can reveal 1 Divine-Beast monster in your hand and discard this card; negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card, face-down, and if you do that, you can add 1 card that specifically lists Divine-Beast monster in its text, that is banished or in your Deck. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 monster in either GY; Special Summon it. If this card is banished: You can add 1 Divine-Beast monster or 1 card that specifically lists Divine-Beast monster in its text from your Deck or GY to your hand, also add 1 "Monster Reborn" from your Deck or GY to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Lucifer the Servant of Ra" once per turn.

E4xW1YF.jpg

When your opponent Summons a monster(s) (Quick Effect): You can reveal 1 Divine-Beast monster in your hand and discard this card; negate the Summon, and if you do, and if you do, banish that card, face-down, and if you do that, you can add 1 Divine-Beast monster from your Deck or GY to your hand. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of that target, but it cannot declare an attack or activate its effects, also it cannot be used as be used as material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon and cannot be be Tributed, except for the Tribute Summon or by the effect of a Divine-Beast monster. You can only use each effect of "The Sun God Servant of the Winged Dragon of Ra" once per turn.

alrighty... Hey Zefra. the deal, is, I haven't forgotten that time when you got mad and posted a status about being tired of people telling you your cards are OP. But you'll have to forgive me. I'll always be sincere in my reviews, so... the cards are somewhat OP, but let's see how to improve them, ok? :)

Wrath of the Egyptian Gods! - You're returning to the habit of giving your cards too many effects. I agree with Tinkerer that most cards should have a max of 3 effects. There's also the problem that it is a Trap, a Continuous Trap. So we have that, as a Spell Speed 2 effect every turn, you can Tribute a monster your opponent controls and bam! Egyptian God on the table. That's scary, but let's keep it. After all, you need the god in your hand, otherwise it's useless. Then we arrive at effect 3... gasp, sooo stronk. You like a lot your draw card effects, but again, they're extremely stronk. As they're once per turn, continuous effect, it worsen the situation. Actually, I have an idea: 

During your opponent's End Phase: You can draw cards equal to the number of "Slifer the Sky Dragon", "Obelisk the Tormentor", or "The Winged Dragon of Ra" you control -1.

Yep, -1, not +1. The effect will be useless at times, but it is that strong. As long as you control 2 gods at least, you'll start to be able to draw cards.

Aaaand, final effect is absolutely brutal, my recommendation, delete it, or if you love it, make it only once, because thrice is insane lol, and ask for a cost.

Ancient God Millenium Strike -  This one is better. Possibly the second part of the effect, the generic Summoning, is pushing it. I'd adjust the monster that can be Summoned. Level 4 or lower, for instance. Or negate it's effects. Yeah, I'd say both things xD.

See ya!

1 hour ago, Zefra the Shaddoll Master said:

Okay I ajust the cards and I'm posting more cards for more Reviews

Sorry I didn't update the images I'll do that later.

also I decide to Completely Remove the draw Effect and fixed up the Last effect.

Alrighty, thanks for hearing the recommendations. Looking again at the cards, I forgot to point out this: Millennium Strike says "When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated while you control while you control" Yep, while you control x2. Remember to correct that during the remake.

~~~~~~

Lucifer, the Servant of Ra - It says "you can add 1 card that specifically lists Divine-Beast monster in its text, that is banished or in your Deck" remember to say "to your hand". Now up to that point, it could have been ok. But later, we have a Monster Reborn effect, and then an effect that activates the moment you apply the Monster Reborn effect, adds 1 Divine Beats and adds an actual Monster Rebooooorn xD. In short, you can Special Summon anything from GY and gain a +2 with simply saying: welp, I banish this guy, lulz. At the very very least make it a super HOPT, "You can only use 1 "Lucifer Servant of Ra" effect per turn, and only once that turn. A suggestion I made earlier, if you keep the MR effect, make it selective, a certain level, negation of effects. And no to the Monster Reborn adding, sorry.

Sun God Servant -  Consider a hand trap like any of the Youkai girls, Ash, Ghost Belle, etc. What do they do? Destroy or negate a single thing by being discarded, and nothing more. Your card is more conditional, as you need to reveal , yes, but that's the Deck about, having gods in the hand, so np. And then, what you do, is negating something, banish it face-down, then a +1 of a Divine Beast x_x. As strong as it is, I'd say no to the rest of the effect, but the fun thing is, the rest of the effect, I kinda like more. Taking control of something is brutal for just a banishment, but at least you limited it to archetypal interaction. My suggestion, make it two cards. Yep, one has the hand trap effect (and don't remove face-down, pls, or if you do, then no +1). AND another card with the banish --> take control effect. And now that we're at it, how about a cool card that let's you send stuff to the GY. Lucifer and the new card would be grateful (but keep it nice and simple, no 4 effects or something.

So. Much. Card advantage.

1. Lucifer

When a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can reveal 1 Divine-Beast monster in your hand and discard this card; negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card, face-down [no adding here]. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 monster in either GY; Special Summon it. If this card is banished by an [opponent's card effect]: You can add 1 Divine-Beast monster, 1 card that specifically lists Divine-Beast monster in its text from your Deck or GY to your hand, or add 1 "Monster Reborn" from your Deck or GY to your hand. You can only use [one] effect of "Lucifer the Servant of Ra" once per turn.

2. Sun Servant 

When your opponent Summons a monster[no s] (Quick Effect): You can reveal 1 Divine-Beast monster in your hand and discard this card; negate the Summon, and if you do, and if you do, banish that card, face-down, and if you do that, you can add 1 Divine-Beast monster from your [no deck] GY to your hand. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of that target, but it cannot declare an attack or activate its effects, also it cannot be used as be used as material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon and cannot be be Tributed, except for the Tribute Summon or by the effect of a Divine-Beast monster. You can only use [one] effect of "The Sun God Servant of the Winged Dragon of Ra" once per turn.

Are you ok with my nerfing because I went all out and I would still play both these cards at 3 and make this a tier 0 deck.

@Rayfield Lumina I made dragon ruler hand traps out of his disciples, is it better?

1 hour ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

So. Much. Card advantage.

1. Lucifer

When a card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can reveal 1 Divine-Beast monster in your hand and discard this card; negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card, face-down [no adding here]. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 monster in either GY; Special Summon it. If this card is banished by an [opponent's card effect]: You can add 1 Divine-Beast monster, 1 card that specifically lists Divine-Beast monster in its text from your Deck or GY to your hand, or add 1 "Monster Reborn" from your Deck or GY to your hand. You can only use [one] effect of "Lucifer the Servant of Ra" once per turn.

2. Sun Servant 

When your opponent Summons a monster[no s] (Quick Effect): You can reveal 1 Divine-Beast monster in your hand and discard this card; negate the Summon, and if you do, and if you do, banish that card, face-down, and if you do that, you can add 1 Divine-Beast monster from your [no deck] GY to your hand. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of that target, but it cannot declare an attack or activate its effects, also it cannot be used as be used as material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon and cannot be be Tributed, except for the Tribute Summon or by the effect of a Divine-Beast monster. You can only use [one] effect of "The Sun God Servant of the Winged Dragon of Ra" once per turn.

Are you ok with my nerfing because I went all out and I would still play both these cards at 3 and make this a tier 0 deck.

@Rayfield Lumina I made dragon ruler hand traps out of his disciples, is it better?

welp, for as much as I do my best to give suggestions that make sense, I'm not a super expert. Having said this, I believe some of your suggestions are really good, right on track. For instance, changing the banishing effect so it is not an ignition effect, but a trigger effect activated when the opponent banish the card. This passiveness makes it much more balanced. It's also good measure to limit the +1 to only the GY, without the Deck. I still think the effects can be divided in two cards, but your ideas are nice 👍

Archived