Card/Archetype Ideas Thread

Tinkerer

I just had the idea for a Glich-Tech Archertype?

You know, the TV-Show. Dont know if anyone remembers.

General Idea is handling with Counters and activating Equip Spells for eventually indestructible Powerhouses. I have many more Cards in the Works and/or already done but ive decided to only show off a few to start and get some feedback. Please note that the Art is NOT final, as i am not an Artist and just needed placeholders.

Edit: yes i know card grammar is inconsistent and partly wrong, am working on that if i ever want to continiue making these

Glitch-Techs HQ.jpeg

Glitch-Techs_ MitchFTW-1.jpeg

Glitch-Techs_ Manager Phil.jpeg

Glitch-Techs_ M.K.O..jpeg

Skill_ Glitch-Tech Glove.jpeg

Edited by Niklas Claaßen

One of the archetype I made on DuelingBook was Alchemy Beasts. If you remember Amnael from the GX series yeah that guy used Alchemy Beasts. The archetype revolves around banishing. These cards are very strong if they are banished or if they banish themselves. Though if sent to the graveyard instead are basically useless because they dont have any graveyard effect. Their effects activate only when/after they are banished.

Luckily the field spell Alchemi Kettle Chaos Distill makes so that as long as it is on the field all monsters that would go to the graveyard are banished instead. This is good for you and can potentially be bad for the opponent if his or her monsters are useless when banished and cant do anything. It also has a bit of ominprotection once per turn if this card would be destroyed by a monster effect or by a spell/trap(so basically by everything) you can banish 1 Alchemy monster from your hand(keep in mind its only from your hand) to negate this card destruction. Then you can use whatever Alchemy Beast monster you banished effect was.

And of course Amnael itself is a card. It cant be normal or special summoned. It can only be summoned if you have at least 2 different banished Alchemy Beasts monsters. By different I mean different name and attribute. 

I also made 2 stronger cards than Amnael. These werent in the anime but I think they fit. Anyway 1st is Alchemy Champion(Amneal was Alchemy Master Amnael) which again cant be normal summoned or special summoned. It can only be summoned when Amneal leaves the field and you have at least 4 different banished Alchemy Beasts.And last one which is also the most powerful card in the deck is Alchemy Goddess which again cant be normal or special summoned. It can only be summoned when Alchemy Champion leaves the field and you have at least 6 different banished Alchemy Beasts monsters.Also unlike the previous ones when it is summoned it can banish all of the monsters your opponent controls and of course this card is unaffected by monster effects nor spells or traps. Only way to get rid of it is by battling. But I think the way you need to summon it to the field balances this out.

Another archetype I made this one is more casual to say so its a Minecraft deck. This one is also more old school yugioh where cards dont have insane effects nor do they have a million effects. The effects for these are simple.

And lastly the deck I used the most is the Steampunk Archetype which is inspired by the Ancient Gear archetype. Steampunk takes this a step further as the opponent cant activate monster effects nor spells nor traps when these cards attack. Also they cant be destroyed in battle or have battle destruction protection effects as some can be destroyed in battle but once per turn you can negate their battle destruction.