[ETCO] Red Dragon Archfiend Support

719_20191220011525_img_1_atmCkZMhkXbddaL

Red Familiar
lv 4 DARK
Fiend/Effect
Tribute 1 Fiend monster you control, then target 1 DARK Dragon Synchro monster in your GY; Special Summon it in Defense Position, but its effects are negated. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 DARK Dragon Synchro monster you control and declare a Level from 1 to 8; that monster becomes that Level until the end of the turn.
ATK/1600 DEF/0

719_20191220011525_img_2_atmCkZMhkXbddaL

Crimson Resonator
lv 2 DARK
Fiend/Tuner/Effect
During the turn you activate either of this cards effects: You cannot summon monsters from your Extra Deck except DARK Dragon Synchro monsters. If you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only Special Summon "Crimson Resonator" this way once per turn. If the only other monster you control is exactly 1 DARK Dragon Synchro monster: You can Special Summon up to 2 "Resonator" monsters except "Crimson Resonator" from your hand and/or Deck. You can only use this effect of "Crimson Resonator" once per turn.
ATK/800 DEF/300

719_20191224033537_img_1_S7xqYf6NzQNxI0n

Command Resonator
Quick-Play Spell Card
Discard 1 "Resonator" monster; add 1 Level 4 or Lower Fiend monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate "Command Resonator" once per turn.

719_20191224033537_img_2_S7xqYf6NzQNxI0n

Red Rain
Trap Card
If you control a Level 8 or higher Synchro monster: Banish as many monsters on the field as possible, except monster(s) with the highest Level, and if you do, face-up monster(s) on the field that were not banished by this effect are unaffected by card effects, except their own. If a DARK Dragon Synchro monster is Synchro Summoned to your field while this card is in your GY: You can add this card to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Red Rain" once per turn.

One thing I like about the Quick-Play is that it can search Skull Meister which is neat, especially when done during your opponent’s turn.
And of course they'd make the jabroni that Jack dueled when he first summoned Red Nova Dragon as a card.

On another note, I think ETCO-JP043 is going to be a DARK Dragon Synchro or something.

we have a dedicated resonator player at my locals, i can almost hear his joyous screaming in my head. aside from that, the trap is gonna get put in a lot of places that it probably shouldn't come april 1st, and the spell is a great combination with resonator call. There are gonna be some beautifully horrifying combos in the future with these, i just know it.

the monsters are both as solid as any deck could really ask for as well imo. The fiend is a grave type lonefire for dark dragon synchros, and the resonator fixes the overreliance on normal summons, while gaining you advantage as you're staring out your plays, as it plus any level 4 is a free red rising, which is a guaranteed level 8 through 12 synchro summon on the ladder, so long as you don't get negated.

2 hours ago, vla1ne said:

we have a dedicated resonator player at my locals, i can almost hear his joyous screaming in my head. aside from that, the trap is gonna get put in a lot of places that it probably shouldn't come april 1st, and the spell is a great combination with resonator call. There are gonna be some beautifully horrifying combos in the future with these, i just know it.

the monsters are both as solid as any deck could really ask for as well imo. The fiend is a grave type lonefire for dark dragon synchros, and the resonator fixes the overreliance on normal summons, while gaining you advantage as you're staring out your plays, as it plus any level 4 is a free red rising, which is a guaranteed level 8 through 12 synchro summon on the ladder, so long as you don't get negated.

The deck still dies hard to niberu 😞

Archived