Post and I'll give you a Cereal

Nicο

Okie dokie.

c_1521.jpg

Bunuelitos

Breakfasts besides cereal exist?

c_141.jpgthmb_141_7004_ucp.jpg

French Toast Crunch *hint hint wink wink*

Also, I'll edit the OP to include a site that gives some good info on stuff in case I choose a really old one, or something, like with that first one in this post, or the E.T. one.

Omg, so many cereals O_O

So cerealistic.

c_1595.jpg

Superman Caramel Crunch

Your cereals are weird america lol.

Because you say that you make me want to give you the 1 non-American cereal I found on that site. I've actually seen a video that talked about it quite some time ago and IIRC, the guy said it was surprisingly decent, at least, but it'll sure 1-up the weirdness.

c_48.jpg

Bugs 'n' Mud (New Zealand)

Sure

c_280.jpg

Pokemon

It all looks tasty, especially the Lion cereal *drools*

British cereal is kind of boring in comparison, especially coco pops and the like.

I could have sworn that america has a version of Frosties. Frosted Flakes?

Well, I was asked for an English cereal on that one, so I tried to use the most unique one I could find that seemingly came up in my research (I know it's available in Europe (and as such it is actually more of a British cereal than not), but not where specifically, so not sure I can help you there, though the Lion bar originated in England (so I hope I was right on that part).

I'm not even from America, rather Canada, but I know that most of our cereal names are pretty much the same, Frosted Flakes included. I can tell you that that is indeed it.

Archived