Red-Eyes Black Flame Swordsman [He's HOT] and more

BatMed

red_eyes_black_flame_swordsman_by_batmed

Effect:
You can send 1 “Red-Eyes” card from your hand or field to the Graveyard, except “Red-Eyes Black Flame Swordsman”: Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard, but banish it when it leaves the field. When this card is Summoned: You can target 1 face-up Warrior-Type or “Red-Eyes” monster you control; equip 1 Level 3 or lower DARK Dragon-Type monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard to that target, and if you do, if that target would be destroyed, destroy the equipped monster instead. You can only use each effect of “Red-Eyes Black Flame Swordsman” once per turn.

Basically a Flegrand Paladin for Red-Eyes.
Besides Baby (Level 1 D searcher) and Metal ("Red-Eyes" searcher), this card can also equip to the latest Cyberdark dragons, which is neat (?)

[spoiler=BONUS - A FUSION]
red_eyes_ultimate_dragon_by_batmed-db9bd

Effect:
3 “Red-Eyes”
monsters When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can add 1 “Red-Eyes” Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of “Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon” once per turn. Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can send 1 “Red-Eyes” card from your hand or field to the Graveyard; banish 1 monster your opponent controls. During your opponent’s turn: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 3 “Red-Eyes” Dragon-Type from your hand or Graveyard.

A better "red-eyes" ABC-Dragon Buster that can also search!

[spoiler=ZA WARUDO]
red_eyes_erupted_field_by_batmed-dba82hn

Effect:
You can only use each effect of "Red-Eyes Erupted Field" once per turn. When your opponent takes Effect damage: You can draw 1 card. During either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up "Red-Eyes" monster or 1 Equip Card you control; destroy it, and if you do, activate 1 of these effects.

● Negate the effects of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and reduce its ATK by 1200, until the End Phase.

● Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower "Red-Eyes" monster from your hand or Graveyard. If it is a Gemini Monster; it becomes an Effect Monster, and gains its effects.

yay/nay?

The only things I would really add/change to improve the cards is just make flame swordsman equip a level 7 or lower "Red-eyes" monster rather than a level 3 or lower dark dragon, since one of the three real targets in a red-eyes deck you would ever really run can equip itself to stuff (black metal dragon), one you want to summon and  not equip (black stone of legend), and one being the only one you'd ever want to equip (red-eyes baby dragon). plus a level 7 or lower red-eyes makes it synergies a little bit better with other cards.

Anyway thats my two cents if you even care. but otherwise its a great card concept. Im actually a little surprised that when they made red-eyes warrior support they used gearfried and not flame swordsman, but whatever.

I like the Swordsman mostly because it can equip Dragon Buster Destruction Sword to itself and apply its "no Extra Deck Summons" effect or Summon it right away with its own effect and drop a Synchro5. Other than that, is a solid support card, IMO; reviving itself can assist by providing fodder for Rank4 and Fusion plays.

However, the Red-Eyes Fusion... I'm not too keen on the "discard; banish" Quick Effect copy/pasted from ABC; the search plus the split effect should make it strong enough and I would prefer if it had a different effect that was more flavorful with Red-Eyes archetype... except a burning effect, please xD IMO they burn enough already.

Kinda wish you made a Red-Eyes Flame Swordsman Fusion, too, that goes with both the original Flame Swordsman and this card.

The only things I would really add/change to improve the cards is just make flame swordsman equip a level 7 or lower "Red-eyes" monster rather than a level 3 or lower dark dragon, since one of the three real targets in a red-eyes deck you would ever really run can equip itself to stuff (black metal dragon), one you want to summon and  not equip (black stone of legend), and one being the only one you'd ever want to equip (red-eyes baby dragon). plus a level 7 or lower red-eyes makes it synergies a little bit better with other cards.

Anyway thats my two cents if you even care. but otherwise its a great card concept. Im actually a little surprised that when they made red-eyes warrior support they used gearfried and not flame swordsman, but whatever.

Thou shalt not forget about the Cyberdarks/Buster Destruction shenanigans! 

I like the Swordsman mostly because it can equip Dragon Buster Destruction Sword to itself and apply its "no Extra Deck Summons" effect or Summon it right away with its own effect and drop a Synchro5. Other than that, is a solid support card, IMO; reviving itself can assist by providing fodder for Rank4 and Fusion plays.

However, the Red-Eyes Fusion... I'm not too keen on the "discard; banish" Quick Effect copy/pasted from ABC; the search plus the split effect should make it strong enough and I would prefer if it had a different effect that was more flavorful with Red-Eyes archetype... except a burning effect, please xD IMO they burn enough already.

Kinda wish you made a Red-Eyes Flame Swordsman Fusion, too, that goes with both the original Flame Swordsman and this card.

art wise, I might replace it.

Also it would be nice if you suggest another effect for REUBD :3

I would suggest something but I'm not too knowledgeable on Red Eyes besides their burning effects and latest support. Perhaps an equipping effect Relinquished-style?

I like it! I will work on it

EDIT: Field Spell card! New

Archived