Le Crayon Corner~

Sleepy

42 minutes ago, Kokoroshi said:

This isn’t the place to put your massive archetypes, this is a place for artwork, please make your own topic instead of disrespecting someone else’s

Your abosutley right these AI Fools/AI Bros don't get it they shove their shitty low quality cards with low effort ugly ass AI Images being spammed all over other people's threads and status this place is being shit with AI lovers and AI art is ugly but its not even about that littery we have tons and tons of stupid people pouring in all at once on the forums ever since AI images became a trend amongest stupid people I'm sick of it that is why I barely post here anymore! Low effort Low Quality in a high amount of quantity in a short period of time like What the fuck I despise AI Art!  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Your abosutley right these AI Fools/AI Bros don't get it they shove their shitty low quality cards with low effort ugly ass AI Images being spammed all over other people's threads and status this place is being shit with AI lovers and AI art is ugly but its not even about that littery we have tons and tons of stupid people pouring in all at once on the forums ever since AI images became a trend amongest stupid people I'm sick of it that is why I barely post here anymore! Low effort Low Quality in a high amount of quantity in a short period of time like What the fuck I despise AI Art!  

It wasn’t even necessarily the art I had a problem with, it was the fact that he posted an entire archetype on a forum not meant for cards that takes forever to scroll past. The AI art on a artist forum was just the icing on the deformed cake

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

On 5/21/2024 at 8:20 AM, Kokoroshi said:

This isn’t the place to put your massive archetypes, this is a place for artwork, please make your own topic instead of disrespecting someone else’s

Thanks for the backup, although it is as Cow said, mainly just a vote with cards that were also most likely bot generated. Too many cards, and samey simple cards that don't seem to follow the game's logic all that much. I reported the post some days ago n.n

11 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Wow I didn't know it was Ray's birthday on Sunday how come nobody told me?

It was on Saturday actually. Don't worry about it xD

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2024 at 6:54 PM, Sleepy said:

Sketches I found in a notebook from a little while back. After the finding I gave them some ink and color xP
LAGe2eR.jpg

Can you redraw those but make them into Yugioh art I wanna make them into cards

8 hours ago, ObexKing said:

Can you redraw those but make them into Yugioh art I wanna make them into cards

Sounds fun but I'll try to find the time to work on that within the next few days xD
No promises though.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...