Stardust Dragon Archfiend

BatMed

stardust_dragon_archfiend_by_batmed-db17

dot_0006_green_by_drache_lehre-d7z752k.pEffect:
1 "Synchron" or "Resonator" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card gains 200 ATK for each Tuner monster in the Graveyards. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a Spell/Trap Card, or another monster's effect, is activated: You can discard 1 Tuner monster; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy 1 card on the field. If this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 1 Tuner monster and any number of non-Tuner monsters you control, whose total Levels equal 8, and if you do, Special Summon this card. You can only use this effect of "Stardust Dragon Archfiend" once per turn.

As a card, this seems quite good.  It gives Resonators a defensive option to go into instead of always committing to heavy destruction monsters which I find personally really nice.  The ability to pop something outside the activated card is also pretty interesting as well.  The whole thing is locked around having enough tuners which makes it fair since it isn't live all the time, but also hilarious since you can play with your opponent.  On top of that, it keeps the flavor.  All around, I think this is very well designed.  I might suggest having it's ATK/DEF be the average between Stardust's and RDA's, but that's really just my nitpicking.

As a card, this seems quite good.  It gives Resonators a defensive option to go into instead of always committing to heavy destruction monsters which I find personally really nice.  The ability to pop something outside the activated card is also pretty interesting as well.  The whole thing is locked around having enough tuners which makes it fair since it isn't live all the time, but also hilarious since you can play with your opponent.  On top of that, it keeps the flavor.  All around, I think this is very well designed.  I might suggest having it's ATK/DEF be the average between Stardust's and RDA's, but that's really just my nitpicking.

I think the ATK is fine since it gains 200 for each tuner.

You cannot target during the resolution of an effect; either you move to targeting requirement at the activation of the effect, make it not target or use a different keyword like "choose".

That aside, looks like a solid card. Packs a punch but is exclusive to decks with Junk/Resonator Tuners so it should be fine. Kinda wish it worked with Synchron Tuners, too.

You cannot target during the resolution of an effect; either you move to targeting requirement at the activation of the effect, make it not target or use a different keyword like "choose".

That aside, looks like a solid card. Packs a punch but is exclusive to decks with Junk/Resonator Tuners so it should be fine. Kinda wish it worked with Synchron Tuners, too.

I changed it, now it doesn't target (in your face KOZMOS)

also I done goofed XD I was planning to make it an exclusive synchro for Sychnron/Resonator Tuners but somehow I end up typing Junk!

Archived