Castle Link

7a823ce1.jpg?resize=204%2C300&ssl=1

Castle Link
Field Spell Card

Once per turn: You can target 1 Link Monster on the field; move it to its Linked Zone in the Main Monster Zone, except to that monster's opponent's field. Once per turn: You can switch the placements of 2 Link Monsters in your Main Monster Zone or 2 Link Monsters in your opponent's Main Monster Zone.

I assume the last effect isn't suppose to be mandatory, because that would be a bit strange. Anyway, I expect this to be something to be used in Link Monster Decks quite often, since where your Link Monsters are is very important.

EDIT: Got a better translation now it seems, you can target the opponent's cards with the first effect, so with the last effect, you could really mess things up.

Searchable by the card "Code of the Duelist" coming in the last set of Vrains in 3 years!

Honestly, this just seems bad. How many people are really going to be so preoccupied with moving their Link Monsters around to use this, when they could instead put resources into summoning more Link Monsters to increase the amount of Extra Monster Zones they have?

Searchable by the card "Code of the Duelist" coming in the last set of Vrains in 3 years!

Honestly, this just seems bad. How many people are really going to be so preoccupied with moving their Link Monsters around to use this, when they could instead put resources into summoning more Link Monsters to increase the amount of Extra Monster Zones they have?

Well, you can use Honeybot to protect Decoder Talker this way, which is a bit of a niche, but it's a thing. Of course, there will be many more things for this to do in the future, and you still disrupt the opponent this way as well.

I think the card is going to be fine right now for the introduction period.

Once the game settles it a bit more I don't think this card is gonna age well since you are essentially doing a -1 to move your cards, only to be able to Link Summon again at the EMZ,

Some (or most) decks might just plain not need it as they are going to be built in a way that makes sure they can always continue their play to the amount they desire.

How quickly did we powercreep out of Senet Switch before it could shine in the one format it could have.

Archived