Husbando Hullabaloo! (Season 2)

Northern Sage

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All that I remember is that muh Punchy and Bob are still in so im gold. I am not happy about losing Shin and Sissel but it was expected.

Though I will never forgive you all for not getting my goat through

Stop being difficult.

It's not being difficult at all, it's a suggestion. It only makes things go a little slower, which, with three tournaments going on, makes sense.

imo it's better than having people go through that the voters don't actually care about because they were forced to vote for SOMEONE. There's plenty here where I don't know either person and don't have particular interest in the appearances of.

It's not being difficult at all, it's a suggestion. It only makes things go a little slower, which, with three tournaments going on, makes sense.

imo it's better than having people go through that the voters don't actually care about because they were forced to vote for SOMEONE. There's plenty here where I don't know either person and don't have particular interest in the appearances of.

Giving a suggestion is one thing. Pushing said suggestion because the alternative annoys you is another thing.

"Hey! This might help you!'  - fine.

"Hey! I don't wanna vote for half of these choices. So drag this out just for my sake." - not fine.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

oh no. i didn't get my furries through. rip.

unlock mayb?

Archived