Titan Firestorm

andjosmoe

I'm new here to YCM, but I thought I'd give it a go. I recently re-watched Yugioh the Movie, and I saw the Titan Firestorm attack, so I thought I'd make a card based off of it. It is pretty lengthy, and i tried to balance its massive power with its effects.

"Egyptian God Titan Firestorm"

CtPPl7Y.jpg

Lore:

"Slifer the Sky Dragon" + "Obelisk the Tormentor" + "The Winged Dragon of Ra"

Can only be Fusion Summoned by banishing the above monsters from your side of the field and/or from your hand (you do not use "Polymerization") and by paying 8000 Life Points. Cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Fusion Summoned: banish all cards on your side of the field and in your hand, send all monsters your opponent controls to the Graveyard, and negate the effects of all cards targeted by this effect. This card is not affected by any card effects. This card cannot declare an attack the turn that it is Fusion Summoned.

Please tell me what you think.

For someone's first card, this is pretty okay. My issue is that the monsters don't have to be on the field in order for you to summon it, meaning it'll be pretty godly busted turn 1 (unless, of course, you don't actually draw into them). Bear in mind that when it says "negate the effects of all cards targeted by this effect", you're actually not declaring any targets at all, since it doesn't explicitly state "target X cards".

Also, against Burning Abyss, this card is utterly useless, and if he comes in neutered by Skill Drain...yikes. 

On that note, though, he's freakin ridiculously hard to get out, perhaps to such a point that it's not worth using. Also, it feels like it should be a spell/trap card rather than a monster. 

Hope this helps

be sure to leave likes to reviews

Thank you for your input.

I revised the effect slightly.

Lore:
"Slifer the Sky Dragon" + "Obelisk the Tormentor" + "The Winged Dragon of Ra"
Can only be Fusion Summoned by banishing the above monsters you control (you do not use "Polymerization") and by paying 4000 Life Points. Cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Fusion Summoned: banish all cards on your side of the field and in your hand (except this card), send all monsters your opponent controls to the Graveyard, and negate the effects of all cards affected by this effect. This card is not affected by any card effects. This card cannot declare an attack the turn that it is Fusion Summoned.

Archived