spicy splice

.Rai

so funking spicy bruh Kreygasm.png

Honestly really impressive sheet right here. Color scheme is dope, albeit simple. 

Are those arms naturally silhouetted or did you do that yourself? Cause if it's the latter that's pretty intelligent. Those gold balls replicated should have slightly different patterns, even if it's only like 6 pixels it helps that it isn't the exact same. 

Also the antennae going behind the shadow and being vaguely apparent is probably my favorite thing about this. 

This is sick, more please. 

Yeah, Night, the arms aren't naturally silhouetted. I did erase some of the arm anatomy because silhouetting it does make the sense of depth all dodgy. Got a bit lazy on the gold balls, but, yeah, I should change those up to be distinct!

Here's the source material, Icy. Ambipom base, Shedinja mask, balls and theme from Cofagrigus, Mankey colour scheme, antennae from Meganium, additional stuff from a trainer sprite.

Spr_FRLG_Psychic_M.png424.pngshedinja.pngmankey.png563.pngmeganium.png

Maybe turn the Pig pokemons flame collar into a billow of smoke collar for the bear, using torkoal's smoke as the base. Borrow the gauntlets and shin guards from the pig, accentuating it with Ursarig's shoulders. Give the horn to the face and bring it down with Torkoal's shell texture like a kind of crackling cowl/skin burn leaning towards his back not front. And then of course, the snout separation like in Ursarig. Slimming it down overall and fixing it up after that to give it the lean shape from Rapidash.

My 2 cents anyway. Lots going on with those pokemon of choice and they all seem to work together if you'd just show it.

I like it as is though... aside from that hand smoke thing. 

damn rai these sprites are spicy as heck

imo you should try to make a base out of a pokemon instead of using a base and working around it (how beartic is one base, and the other is aipom, splice more so it's hard to tell which the base is). I wanna see what you can do.

Archived