Doomsday Virus

Dragulas

OI7kBCR.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Tribute 1 DARK monster; destroy all Special Summoned monsters your opponent controls and all monsters they Special Summon until the end of the next turn, whose ATK is less than or equal to the Tributed monster's original ATK, also you cannot activate other cards or effects for the rest of this turn. You can only activate 1 "Domsday Virus" per turn.

This card is a rather potent toxin to destroy various special summoned ooriented decks or tech decks that rely on special summons to skirt by. Notable examples that could run this as a anti-specia summon card is Dark World with Grapha being a potential tribute. There might be an issue with the unrestricted clause for the DARK tpye monster. I do recommend to add a restriction to the tribute as people could run a high attack DARK monster to shut down decks. I suggest a restriction up to 2000 or so ATK to help balance the card.

This card is a rather potent toxin to destroy various special summoned ooriented decks or tech decks that rely on special summons to skirt by. Notable examples that could run this as a anti-specia summon card is Dark World with Grapha being a potential tribute. There might be an issue with the unrestricted clause for the DARK tpye monster. I do recommend to add a restriction to the tribute as people could run a high attack DARK monster to shut down decks. I suggest a restriction up to 2000 or so ATK to help balance the card.

Yeah i will change or add some other restriction, i was aware it needed one, but ran out of ideas (that doesnt make it as bad as crush card),so i posted it like this to see if someone could have any good idea, though i would prefer to leave the dark monster tribute with no restrictions since that was the whole puroose of the card, a universal virus.

Archived