Sin

Snatch Steal

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, with an OP like that how is anyone meant to take the seriously tag seriously?

Thanks friend

If you don't want them, do not start and/or participate in them.

Trying hard not to respond, although the person in particular is instigating it, then victimizes himself like he didn't even say anything rude to me for no reason in particular

if you stick your hand in a bear's mouth and it bites you, why the f*** are you mad at the bear

This is the biggest load of crap I frequently see.

There's no such thing as trying to not respond. You either do, or you don't.

Rational vs emotional. Rational side says don't respond, yet the emotional side says respond. If the latter is stronger, a response happens. And yes, I'm simplistic on purpose with is since it can be more complicated than that.

This war has been particularly devastating, with 0 deaths and 0 serious injuries. 1 slightly bruised ego has been reported.

ha. ha. ha.

I said "Can we not have them." More appropriately, can we not start them. 

Because I'm really pissed and I know if you agitate trolls then they lash out.

ha. ha. ha.

I said "Can we not have them." More appropriately, can we not start them. 

Because I'm really pissed and I know if you agitate trolls then they lash out.

If you don't want them, do not start and/or participate in them.

Not saying you did, but it's not that difficult to grasp.

Otherwise it comes down to the mods cleaning up if it gets out of hand.

Well, you can start by:
A - Not shitposting on statuses to begin with

B - Don't be a dick

C - Ignore the statuses because nobody's forcing you to actually pay attention to them. Did you know you can actually hide the status bar as a whole? Crazy what world of technology we live in these days!

D - Don't be a dick

There's this thing we call a report button. It exists on profiles. Yours included, if it's your status, or whoever's.

Hell, you can report the member and include a link to the status. If it's truly out of line, it can be handled. If not, suck it up or defend yourself, but don't be.. well...

I mean, to be honest, your behavior in this topic just makes me think you're going:

tumblr_nxs9cfu3ja1rpk25fo1_500.gif

If there's truly an issue, don't be that guy. Report it if it's out of line. If it's not, well...

Don't jabroni abotu status wars if you're going to fight back over your think skin. At least be a man about it and accept the consequential happenings.

Archived