Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'd probably have to see the egg moves if Day form can pass on Accelrock to Rockruff that'll evolve into the Night one. Think you probably can, but may be wrong about it.

As for UB-02. I liked Expansion better too.

Not bothered by Alolan Exeggcutor being 35' 9'' (or around 10.9 meters if using metric makes it easier).

Remember a mon can only inherit a Level Up move from its parents if that move is included in its own movepool - meaning, if Lugarugan Midday is able to learn Accelrock via Level Up, but Rockruff itself isn't, it won't be born already learning it. Unless that was changed last gen and I missed the memo.

The priority move is exclusive to day form.

whoops. Someone was saying that they thought Day form would be Rock/Normal, so I think that's where I got that.

Either way, as long as it's fast and hits hard enough, it won't matter that it's doubly weak to fighting since you'll switch it out if an opponent puts out anything that will clearly have a fighting move.

I mean even if Day Form gets accelrock by leveling up, you'd be able to just breed it to a rockruff and evolve that rockruff to the Night Form.

I don't think it'd be really exclusive.

It... you... huh.

Considering how much time I spend with in-game breeding I am a bit frustrated that had never occurred to me.

Do you know what Key Item they should add? Auto Repel. Works like Exp. All. Turn it on, and it works like a Repel without a step limit. Turn it off, and everything works like normal.

Except in caves, because funk THE PLAYER

Maybe they could get rid of random encounters and just have Pokémon appear in the overworld like in ORAS. 

Yeah I'm against making the game more like Ni No Kuni. The random encounters are part of Pokémon and I don't want them replaced, just capable of being avoided unless they overpower you.

As much as I hate random encounters, I hated the desert route in XY about as much.

GameXplain noted something I didn't really think about.

Every single one of the trial captains is shown making the pose for their respective Z-Move.

They suggest, rightly, in my opinion, that this might mean that the trial captains will teach you the Z-moves for their specific types.

Considering there are 18 types, that would suggest that there could be 18 trial captains, which... feels like waaaaayy too many, so I'm not sure what to make of that.

It's really interesting to think about, though.

GameXplain noted something I didn't really think about.

Every single one of the trial captains is shown making the pose for their respective Z-Move.

They suggest, rightly, in my opinion, that this might mean that the trial captains will teach you the Z-moves for their specific types.

Considering there are 18 types, that would suggest that there could be 18 trial captains, which... feels like waaaaayy too many, so I'm not sure what to make of that.

It's really interesting to think about, though.

Yeah, that's interesting,and it doesn't sound too far-fetched if there will be 4 captains for each island.

If Sun and Moon reveal mega evolution coming back and Type: Null is the first of the new Mega's that would make sense.

Realistically, Sun/Moon wont have Megas.

However, Pokemon that are hiding/being limited by/etc usually have some means of undoing this and revealing there true selves. So with Type: Null, it's just a matter of time.

Or watch, that "mission" it was created for, is fighting the Ultra Beasts.

Archived