Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they are cousins. I'm still just going to call him Alolan Oak.

Looks like the next bit of info will come out on the 14th. Guess with Worlds over and the game's release so close they are going to speed the info drip feed up a little. Corrector spoilers are likely to be covered in it.

We got the 2nd forms of the starters during this time, so we might see them. Though that was also a month before XY's release, we still have 2 before S/M.

Nintendo isn't going to close up shop on their SECOND most popular franchise. Second only to MARIO.

ESPECIALLY if Sun and Moon do well. And considering just how hyped everyone is, I think they'll do fine. Besides, who knows what we'll see next week. Maybe secondary stage starters ( That would probably help pinpoint what El Tigre and Fantiseal have for secondary types. Or at least give us a clue. ), maybe a new Alola Form or two. Probably some new Pokemon, probably more info on Aether and maybe Team Skull. Maybe something on Zygarde or UB-01. 

Also, Tapu Koko is a Land Spirit, right? What are the odds we'll get like....I don't know...a Sky Spirit and or a Ocean Spirit Pokemon?

Lillie seems to have something living in her bag, according to info from a Nintendo Treehouse. ( This is old news, isn't it... ) ....I think its safe to say what everyone's first guess is, but could it fit in there? What is the point if it seems able to...teleport or whatever..... Something seems off.... I feel like we won't know for sure until the release. 

I've never been more hyped for a Pokémon game. That latest trailer was amazing.

Also interesting to note Cubone, Exeggcute, and Pikachu were normal before evolving into their Alolan forms. So not every Alola form will have a different pre-evolution (it'd be weird if an Alolan Pokémon evolved into a normal version of themselves).

Also, Tapu Koko is a Land Spirit, right? What are the odds we'll get like....I don't know...a Sky Spirit and or a Ocean Spirit Pokemon?

I don't think that's the point; what they probably mean by land spirit is that it's an entity connected to Mother Earth as a whole, not that it's an earthbound soul. Besides, it's become increasingly more evident that there's going to be 4 of those critters - one for each island - , not only 3; what would the 4th domain spirit would represent in this case, SPACE?

With Ultra Beast am wondering if we will have in total 7 or 8 of them in total. UB-01 to UB-07 then have UB-00 as their origin and have UB-01 to UB-07 based on the seven sins where if UB-01 is Lillie which could be referred to as Lilith, UB-01 could be classed as the Ultra Beast Sin: Lust and if with some people thinking Gladion could be actually a Ultra Beast where we get a Ultra Beast similar to him that could be classed as Ultra Beast Sin: Pride/Wrath.

A bit of Speculated idea but would be a cool if that was the case.

I'm still trying to figure out if Tapu Koko will classify as a Legendary Pokemon or not. If so, then I'm going with Vikavolt for an Electric-Type.

EDIT- Actually I may want to do that already, since if I'm for sure using Mimikyu, I would already have two Pokemon weak to Poison, which seems like it could be Team Skull's schtick. RobinHoot would be weak to it, given part Grass, and if Fantiseal is Water/Fairy, then yeah....

I'm still trying to figure out if Tapu Koko will classify as a Legendary Pokemon or not. If so, then I'm going with Vikavolt for an Electric-Type.

EDIT- Actually I may want to do that already, since if I'm for sure using Mimikyu, I would already alreadyhave to Pokemon weak to Poison, which seems like it could be Team Skull's schtick. RobinHoot would be weak to it, given part Grass, and if Fantiseal is Water/Fairy, then yeah....

while the official page only has Solgaleo and Lunaala listed as legendaries, all of the legends except the Zygardes have bigger portraits. Seemingly because they're "Brand new" legends. Magearna included.

"Samson Oak does research on the regional variants that have taken root in the Alola region. He’s a cousin of the Professor Oak—the famous authority on Pokémon research in the Kanto region. The two could practically be twins!"

So Alola Form Oak studies Alola Form Pokemon. Makes sense.

Archived