Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is something else I am curious about. If Type: Null is pretty much a chimera of other Pokemon, which ones? The body parts don't look like they came from any Pokemon I can think of. It has bird/dragon front legs, the rest of its main body is like that of a beast, it has a fin for a tail, a mane, and what looks like a stone axe head coming out of its skull. And an even bigger question.....who made it?

Jangmo-o has the pride of a warrior, although it remains humble about its capabilities. In its pursuit to become stronger, it never neglects its training. Because Jangmo-o uses the scales on its head for both offense and defense, it never turns its back to its enemies. Many Trainers see this behavior and take it as proof that Jangmo-o is a valiant Pokémon. Jangmo-o gather in harsh locales like canyons, where no other people or Pokémon are around, to live together as they train.

The above here outright implies it, tbh. Also I am SUPER stoked for potential D-Reaper like aliens.

So its name is actually Type: Null.

As Rai said, I guess this confirms my timeline.

1/3 -> 2/4 -> 5 -> 6

How? If anything, your timeline still has a major hole in it.

Gen 3 Remakes are a confirmed different canon from the original Gen 3. The "mega evolution" canon, so to speak. And Mega Evolution is already somewhat established in ORAS, so it can't be pre-XY, where Mega Evolution is still a fairly undocumented phenomenon.

170px-Sun_Moon_Lillie.png

[spoiler=Big Pic]

maxresdefault.jpg

Aside from Jeri Lillie's resemblance to UB-01, there are 2 other people that look like her. It's really suspicious that we have 3 blonde-haired/Green-eyed cast members, especially when one resembles an Ultra Beast.

They could be family, but with UB-01 in the equation...

Archived