Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still on the fence about my starter. It will com down to El Tigre and Fantaseal have for second types.

I will for sure use Mimikyu.

Vikavolt will likely be my Electric-Type, I just want to see a movepool first. 

Icetails ( Maybe )

Drampa ( Depends how early we can get it )

Rockruff ( Maybe )

Tapu Koko ( If Vikavolt doesn't work out, and it isn't classified as a Legendary.

Wishiwashi ( Maybe )

Crabrawler ( Maybe )

Garbodor and Stoutland are also maybes, as for old Pokemon, I mean. Lapras might be my Water-Type if I don't go with Popilo and Wishiwashi ends up not working out.

like nai, im still not sure, its still to early for me to decide. however, there are some pokemon that i do want. i dont know which starter i want until i get the confirmed finals. if they are the ones we believe they are. im probably getting rowlet, because he is the ARCHEST ARCHER.

alolan marorark

tortunator

drampa

salandit

vikavolt

lurantis

komala's evolution (if he has one)

sensu oricorio (the ghost one)

Oh we doin first playthrough teams again?

Only working off what they showed, tryna cover my bases and only shooting for new pokemon or forms, this is obv not final yet but looking like:

Rowlett Evo Grass | Flying - because starter is best starter

Salandit (hopefully Evo) Fire | Poison / Alolan Marowak Fire | Ghost - I'm hoping to see more starters. Alolan Marowak is my first choice at the moment, but if something cooler comes along or Salandit gets a cool evo, I'll probably swing that way. Changes with whether I use Palossand too.

Wishiwashi Water - I GUESS. I don't really like Bruxish's design and there aren't many water choices here. We'll see what else shows up/evolves into.

Rockruff Evo Rock | ??? - WHO'S A GOOD BOY YOU ARE YOU ARE

Alolan Raichu Electric | Psychic / Palossand Ghost | Ground / Alolan Ninetales Ice | Fairy / Vikavolt Bug | Electric - I'm either going with Raichu or Vikavolt, and that'll decide the other. Raichu surfs on its tail and Palossand is cool imo. Typing's been done before yeah, but I still like it. Ninetales and Vikavolt are two of my favorite designs thus far. Will mix and match on these.

Pikipek for Fly since I don't want to put an HM on Rowlett

So far my team is something like;

Litten (Satan cat appeals to me, even if he's a luchador.)

Vikavolt (VIC VIPER)

Alolan Sandslash (Sandslash is low key one of my favorites, but never used him on a playthrough. Seems appropriate to use him now.)

Lurantis (BACON PANT MANTIS? YES????)

Wishiwashi (I think the idea of the design is really cute)

Last slot is undecided, and above slots (Mainly Wishiwashi; I like it, but something may dethrone it) are subject to change. I usually don't use starters in my playthroughs, but I love me some brimstone kitty.

These games are shaping up to be interesting, and this makes me happy. Especially since this is the first generation that the grass starter is the preferred starter, and I love grass types. I'm not sure about a team yet. I'm gonna wait for mor reveals n stuff

Too early to decide considering there are probably loads more new Pokemon we haven't seen yet. Also, before playing X for the first time I never imagined I'd ever use Sylveon, so even if I knew all the Pokemon I'd still probably end up doing something different than expected.

For ones I'm pretty sure I'll go with:

-Rowlet or Popplio. Tbh depends on how the other grass and water types pan out.

-Pikachu for dat Alolan Raichu

-Fomantis because I really like the design of Lurantis

Possible additions are:

-Pyukumuku because it's super adorable

-Mudbray

-Stufful (might be tempted to not evolve it also YAY actual red panda Pokemon)

-Komala because it's my spirit Pokemon

-Drampa because of the Eastern dragon look (though it also looks Elton John so idk)

-another "oldie" like Meowth, Cubone, or Vulpix

-Mimikyu

Also as they usually have more than one flying line I'm curious as to what other flying types they'd have since I probably won't use Oricorio (seems too gimmicky, probably won't evolve, and I have a feeling its stats are meh).

That is just adorable and makes me want Pyukumuku even more.

Hmm yeah it could be a replacement for the money-making hotel jobs, though I also wonder if it's just a one-time thing. Then again, this kind of thing, is just like cleaning up litter. Never-ending.

Archived