Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

I disagree. We'v only seen footage of it getting one shot by an opposing pokemon. Not how it'll interact with Status moves or traps like spikes or stealth rock. And it's description can also be interpreted as how I see it.

It is unlikely that the ability will work with fainting outside of attack damage since "received the final blow." makes me think it needs to be hit.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that were the case it would have just said fainted I think. I mean, it could happen still, I just feel its pretty unlikely.

Not to mention that's how all other moves/abilities that cause harm to the opponent when your mon faints require a direct hit from their part.

It's bipedal and has a shell

wow

such blastoise

much correct

not like we have another turtle (in the video) that is bipedal and has a shell

or a fire duck that looks more like it in appearance, namely the face

Like, really, that's a really narrow reason to compare things.

wow

such blastoise

much correct

not like we have another turtle (in the video) that is bipedal and has a shell

or a fire duck that looks more like it in appearance, namely the face

Like, really, that's a really narrow reason to compare things.

Well I guess my entirely subjective first reaction to a new pokemon has been debunked  :Kappa:

EDIT: And Carracosta looks like Blastoise too, because it's bipedal and has a shell.

Well I guess my entirely subjective first reaction to a new pokemon has been debunked  :Kappa:

EDIT: And Carracosta looks like Blastoise too, because it's bipedal and has a shell.

that has nothing to do with anything, how is pulling the opinion card helping you here? I'm not saying you have to dislike it, but that's a really bad comparison. Opinion Card only serves to be used as a copout, so don't throw it out there like that.

Being bipedal + shell doesn't mean it looks like Blastoise, at all. Carracosta is a closer argument, but even then, they vary a good deal. This is very far removed from both beyond that.

It's like saying Alakazam looks like Machoke.

that has nothing to do with anything, how is pulling the opinion card helping you here? I'm not saying you have to dislike it, but that's a really bad comparison. Opinion Card only serves to be used as a copout, so don't throw it out there like that.

Being bipedal + shell doesn't mean it looks like Blastoise, at all. Carracosta is a closer argument, but even then, they vary a good deal. This is very far removed from both beyond that.

It's like saying Alakazam looks like Machoke.

dude, it was just my first reaction to seeing Turtonator properly, nothing more. I don't need to defend what I said or admit that I was somehow wrong to make the comparison.

regardless, Alakazam does (to me) kinda look like a skinny yellow Machoke. #Whatchagonnado?

Archived