Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least all alolan cubone mothers are actually dead this time

I'm actually wondering why it's half Ghost; probably cuz' I'm lazy to look into it/etc

I mean the Fire-Type is very obvious.

Also-

Would be weird for it to still learn Ground-Type Bone Club/Bone Rush/Bonemerang, despite the fact the funking club itself is on fire.

I'm actually wondering why it's half Ghost; probably cuz' I'm lazy to look into it/etcI mean the Fire-Type is very obvious.Also-Would be weird for it to still learn Ground-Type Bone Club/Bone Rush/Bonemerang, despite the fact the funking club itself is on fire.

!

Moar dual-type moves! Possibly?

So I remembered something. Now this doesn't relate to Sun and Moon, but I remembered there is an NPC in X/Y, who says that several years ago, a bunch of people came by asking about Yvetels resting place.... 

And it is NOT Team Flare, because they say RECENTLY a group in Red came by asking about it.

So I remembered something. Now this doesn't relate to Sun and Moon, but I remembered there is an NPC in X/Y, who says that several years ago, a bunch of people came by asking about Yvetels resting place.... 

And it is NOT Team Flare, because they say RECENTLY a group in Red came by asking about it.

The plot thickens.

Wonder if the unknown artifact or whatever will have any purpose in this Sun and Moon by having it in X/Y, as well.

It's a sea cucumber, so it could be Water/Fighting.

Thats what its based on. I kept feeling like I should be able to figure it out, but couldn't quite get there. Yea, that makes sense for the design and description.

Water/Fighting would be cool since we only have two atm, one of them kind of sucks and one is legendary. Would be nice to have another normal one.

I thought of a rabbit too.

The plot thickens.

Wonder if the unknown artifact or whatever will have any purpose in this Sun and Moon by having it in X/Y, as well.

What artifact? But yeah, It doesn't help that give X/Y is the most recent timeline-wise, and we don't know for certain Sun/Moon are in the timeline, it could be anyone.....

That​'s what it's based on. I kept feeling like I should be able to figure it out, but couldn't quite get there. Yea, that makes sense for the design and description.

Water/Fighting would be cool since we only have two atm, one of them kind of sucks and one is legendary. Would be nice to have another normal one.

I feel like it'll be between the two Water/Fightings, but we'll have to see

Here I kept thinking it was a bunny.

I can see why you'd think that lol.

Archived