Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the Fairy/Ghost's design, we might not. Could be considered too similar. But perhaps we will, just thought about how this thing is kinda that.

There have been some fan ideas for a Normal/Ghost based on the Schrödinger's Cat concept, usually a cat that exists between the realm of the living and the dead.

Says here it allows it to escape damage one time, then its disguise changes.

Hyper training allows Pokemon that are Level 100 to get stronger.

Beware halves damages from physical attacks, but damage from Fire moves is doubled.

Sounds like a free substitute without the status immunity.

I thought those numbers were EVs. RIP I got too hyped.

My pokemons never get to level 100 anyways (cause by VGC rules, they just go to 50 so no point in over leveling unless I need a certain move)

Whats the third line about?

So, new Pokemon.

Curious if the Water/Bug will remain Water/Bug. We have a Pokemon of that type already, but it doesn't keep it. Ability triggers if hits half HP, and in train battles it auto switches, so that seems pretty strong.

Basic Grass type. Not much to say.

Daw, its a flower ring. Triage gives restorative moves priority.

The Red Panda is certainly a single line based on how giant it is. Fluffy is like Fur Coat, only it doubles Fire damage.

Horse is also likely single line. Ability seems pretty neat.

I think Mimikyu might not evolve given how insane its ability is. Prevents damage from the first attack, basically always has a safe switch in. With decent stats that thing could be nuts.

Hosting events though the Global Link seems sweet. Assuming Hyper Training is just renamed Super Training.

Hyper training allows Pokemon that are Level 100 to get stronger.

Can't you already EV train Pokemon at level 100 though?

So, new Pokemon.

Curious if the Water/Bug will remain Water/Bug. We have a Pokemon of that type already, but it doesn't keep it. Ability triggers if hits half HP, and in train battles it auto switches, so that seems pretty strong.

Basic Grass type. Not much to say.

Daw, its a flower ring. Triage gives restorative moves priority.

The Red Panda is certainly a single line based on how giant it is. Fluffy is like Fur Coat, only it doubles Fire damage.

Horse is also likely single line. Ability seems pretty neat.

I think Mimikyu might not evolve given how insane its ability is. Prevents damage from the first attack, basically always has a safe switch in. With decent stats that thing could be nuts.

Hosting events though the Global Link seems sweet. Assuming Hyper Training is just renamed Super Training.

Can't you already EV train Pokemon at level 100 though?

I don't know if its the same. I think it might be a bit beyond that. Check Serebi.

This is interesting for VGC. If its evolved pokemon keeps that ability, Perish Trap has a new plaything (as if Eject Button Amoonguss wasn't enough). Hopefully it learns Rage Powder.

Just a PSA for those that want to start setting stuff up for when the game comes out.

In order to use Hyper Training you need to get your Pokemon to level 100. This is often time consuming and since you can set levels to 50, most people don't bother. Now we have an incentive get Pokemon there, even if only some Pokemon will really want the full 6 IVs.

If you want to level grind the best place in my experience is with XY and triple battles at the 3 star restaurant. You get about 50K experience with Lucky Eggs equipped and you can easily get 4 or 5 Pokemon experience this way. This is also a great way to money grind, which can be helpful for the Rare Juices sold in the Juice Shoppe. Those just give 1-5 levels per 10K you spend. You can also get a 5 level juice per day if you have access to Enigma and Roseli Berries.

If you want to level grind the best place in my experience is with XY and triple battles at the 3 star restaurant. You get about 50K experience with Lucky Eggs equipped and you can easily get 4 or 5 Pokemon experience this way. This is also a great way to money grind, which can be helpful for the Rare Juices sold in the Juice Shoppe. Those just give 1-5 levels per 10K you spend. You can also get a 5 level juice per day if you have access to Enigma and Roseli Berries.

Or you can you know Blissey Farm on ORAS.

Mudsdale is pretty damn cool.

Stamina boosts your DEF each time your hit, huh?

And lol@Mimikkyu's built-in Substitue ability

Also-

I have a feeling the ability 'Wimp Out', will keep the Pokemon from fainting/cause it to retreat/switch, if it's hit by a Super Effective move at full HP, if it would faint from it. Which could be cute.

Mudsdale is pretty damn cool.

Stamina boosts your DEF each time your hit, huh?

And lol@Mimikkyu's built-in Substitue ability

Also-

I have a feeling the ability 'Wimp Out', will keep the Pokemon from fainting/cause it to retreat/switch, if it's hit by a Super Effective move at full HP, if it would faint from it. Which could be cute.

Wimp Out is just a switch if HP drops below half.

BEWEAR

is a good name.

also being able to train IV stats is crazy but if it's only at level 100 they better give me

27-centricoplaza.jpg

i just want to put a dime under a circle pad and go do something else for 10 hours.

Archived