Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

Not Power Rangers, we Super Sentai now. AKA PR's source material

I am a little sad to see that we won't be getting a new Eevee this gen. Though it would keep the tradition of new Eeveelutions for even gens alive.

I'm more familiar with Power Rangers though.

That is true about Eevee. I'm not too disappointed we're not getting a new Eevee evo though. Though it's sad that Eevee being confirmed was narrowly the best thing from the trailer for me.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still waiting to see the evolutions of the starters before I make my choice, but I feel like I'll probably use Mimikkyu for sure. I am considering Vikavolt, Rockruff, and depending on how late in the game it can be caught, since I'm guessing it will be late game, Drampa. Maybe Stoutland. Been a while since I used one. All in all, I have no idea, and want to wait until we know more.

I WOULD use an Eeveelution ( still might, but only either Glacion or Leafeon ), but I already have an Eeveelution Dream Team.

Madoka ( Sylveon, and my overall most powerful Pokemon )

Kyoko ( Flareon, who One Hit KO'ed a Reshiram at full health )

Mami ( Jolteon )

Sayaka ( Vaporeon )

Nagisa ( Espeon )

Homura ( Umbreon )

Huh, I don't see why we can't get a new Eeveelution even though Nintendo trolled us with the trailer; they could be using reverse psychology or smth to try to mislead us into thinking there won't be one, when in reality, there really is. Though given the tradition of only introducing new Eeveelutions in even gens, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't either.

Gen 5 had the postgame stuff of catching the Tao dragons and other non-native legendaries, White Treehollow/Black Tower (aka Battle Frontier that gives you money and EXP), Abyssal Ruins.

Speaking for Black/White 2; not originals.

------------

As for the new trailer, if Eevee is confirmed in Alola, then definitely getting one because Espeon/Jolteon (and whatever else). If Sylveon's here, they need to have Amie or some other way to evolve it if that's not present.

Power Ranger/Sentai stuff is kinda weird though, but might be worth a shot trying in November.

Also Musicals. And Pokéstar Studios I guess.

Joint Avenue.

World Tournament.

Wow, there's a lot of side stuff in Gen V.

Although, don't the Poke-Amie, Super Training and Hotel Jobs account for something in regards to Gen VI?

I would say they do.

yEp. theY FORSHADOWEd f3usion,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyIkvadJU1Q

that dance with pikachu. it's too obvious now. there's gonna be a really stupid thing this gen, i can tell.

Too early to say, don't you think?

Also Musicals. And Pokéstar Studios I guess.

Joint Avenue.

World Tournament.

Wow, there's a lot of side stuff in Gen V.

Although, don't the Poke-Amie, Super Training and Hotel Jobs account for something in regards to Gen VI?

I wouldn't argue any of those things in Gen 6 would match contests from Gens 3 and 4. When I'm talking side thing, I'm talking major side thing that isn't battling (so World Tournament wouldn't count for this category).

I mean,Pokestar Studios and the musicals... I don't think really anyone (relatively, I'm sure atleast a few people did) actually liked them, though, especially since Pokestar Studios is mandatory to do at least once and takes an AGE. Also makes it impossible to do a no-saves run of the game since you have to save to use it, incidentally.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised everyone loves it. I saw the design, and immediately thought "Welp, this is going to be this Gen's Pokemon that people jabroni and complain about until the end of time......"

Thankfully, I was wrong. ^_^

When I first saw the bear thing (name escapesme at the moment) I assumed IT was going to be the one everyone jabronied about, cause I wasn't a fan of it. Then I saw that it kills people with its hugs and loved it immediately.That's straight-up hilarious.

When I first saw the bear thing (name escapesme at the moment) I assumed IT was going to be the one everyone b****ed about, cause I wasn't a fan of it. Then I saw that it kills people with its hugs and loved it immediately.That's straight-up hilarious.

Actually, I think its supposed to be liek a Red Panda.

Mimikkyu = Mimic You?

I threw Mimikkyu's name/parts of it's name/etc in Google Translate, and this is what I got:

ミミッキュ = Mimikkyu

ミミック = Mimic

ミッキュ = Mickey(or at least pronounced)

チュウ = Chu

キュウ = Kyu

...Basically mimic + mouse

'Course, it's Google Translate, but still.

I am a little sad to see that we won't be getting a new Eevee this gen. Though it would keep the tradition of new Eeveelutions for even gens alive.

I'm hoping they keep up the other tradition of having the odd gens add like 50% more Pokémon than the even gens. We already have an assumed like 29 (assuming the starters all have evos, there are 3 more island deities, and there's a third legendary. Hoping for closer to 100-120 new ones.

[spoiler=Mimikkyu image dump]

CnMeviXUIAAKnLM.jpg

mimikyuudebut_by_appleatti.png

tumblr_oa7uk1Ub1p1th8f9eo1_500.png

tumblr_oa830068Lq1scvcuuo1_1280.gif

CnNgiQkXgAUW1Lx.jpg

9af.png

Seriously, this thing is beautiful.

okay now please give the nice artists their sources armz.

I threw Mimikkyu's name/parts of it's name/etc in Google Translate, and this is what I got:

ミミッキュ = Mimikkyu

ミミック = Mimic

ミッキュ = Mickey(or at least pronounced)

チュウ = Chu

キュウ = Kyu

...Basically mimic + mouse

'Course, it's Google Translate, but still.

It's probably going to be called Mimichu unless it mimics other Pokémon too. But I'll still take Pikaboo.

Archived