Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

I seriously doubt Vikavolt will be a physical attacker since that'd go against its lore; it's said to recharge itself using Charjabug as a source, and given the latter's ability can raise an ally's Special Attack... also, its entry mentions it attacking with electric beams.

As for the new villain team, my guess is that they'll be themed after alchemists and their goal involves creating an artifact akin to the Philosopher's Stone that's probably related to Infinity Energy.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously doubt Vikavolt will be a physical attacker since that'd go against its lore; it's said to recharge itself using Charjabug as a source, and given the latter's ability can raise an ally's Special Attack... also, its entry mentions it attacking with electric beams.

Okay but I s2g if there's not a horde where there's one Vikavolt and 4 Charjabugs and because of 4x Battery the Vikavolt can funking body your entire team with one supercharged thundershock...

Well, this is probably my favorite other than Rowlett so far.

Neat design, down to its back having a hand-like pattern/wearing a bandit mask, and the typing is one I can get behind, despite double weakness to ground.

Well, this is probably my favorite other than Rowlett so far.

Neat design, down to its back having a hand-like pattern/wearing a bandit mask, and the typing is one I can get behind, despite double weakness to ground.

Considering most ground-types are physical, you can get away with burning it. It is a fire-type afterall

That's so freaky and yet so cool at the same time. And a new Typing I think? 

Plus corrosion sounds like a neat ability. I wonder if it got Toxin Spikes (Or whatever the move was) it would allow them to apply to anything whilst it's out. Because then it could be an amazing entry poke when evolved. 

It is going to evolve into a giant salamander isn't it? 

If its ability can ignore Steel-type when attacking with poison moves (and not toxic it) I'm not really amused considering the format I play.

I'm not really amused considering the format I play.

According to Serebi, that is exactly what it can do.

Huh, a new pokemon was revealed. Interesting design.

Neat that its ability allows it to inflict poison status to poison and steel-types, though I don't really see why you would like to do the latter as it's also a fire-type

Toxic on a Heatran.

You can poison ANY type with it? That's COOL, I'm really liking the uniqueness of the new abilities that have been revealed so far.

Also clearly you want to poison a Steel type in the Heatproof Bronzong matchup you sillies

Also yes, Heatran.

Whilst we're on the subject of Poison/Fire. I think it could've been interesting if Skuntank was Poison/Fire given it learns Flamethrower via level up.

Toxic on a Heatran.

Funny that I forget Heatran is part Steel and I just remembered it's ability says funk you to fire attacks anyway.

Though I probs wouldn't put it against a Heatran anyway because Earth Power is a thing.

Archived