Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

Yeah, probably shouldn't have expected too much besides actual abilities (and only hidden ones that weren't shown in the leaks). Sunday's one should have more stuff that we don't already know from premature leaks (further moves or other Pokes / stuff)

Litten's HP is probably 49 with perfect IV (or 64 if it is a zero), but taking it as former. 

EDIT: Japanese Sun/Moon site has the species name, height and weight for the new Pokes. Tapu Koko's species is Land God (so likely is legendary)

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I honestly didn't get the name until now, thank you for that.

Also, Cutiefly just makes me think of the Breezies from MLP. I'm gonna catch one, name it Seabreeze, and I'll imagine he's just gonna yell at everyone and be kind of a dick.

BcCEfQ7.png?1

I'm predicting Berserk being an ability that powers up multihitting but exhaustive moves like Thrash and Outrage. If that's the case, CHOICE BUTTON BUILD

It increases Special Attack by (?) when your HP hits 50% or less.

No one here talking about Bruxish? It's ability, Dazzling is really, really good.

I was thinking that it would slow down priority attacks, but apparently its ability just straight up stops them from using them altogether, even if they already selected it.

Wondering if it just stops Talonflame from using any Flying attacks.

And we have our new Pikachu clone, Togedemasu. Electric Steel. Okay, this could be worse than Pikachu.

Not really. Electric/Steel is actually a pretty solid type outside the massive ground weakness. 

No one here talking about Bruxish? It's ability, Dazzling is really, really good.

I was thinking that it would slow down priority attacks, but apparently its ability just straight up stops them from using them altogether, even if they already selected it.

I think it would which would make it pretty amazing since it would also resist its Fire moves too. Sadly, I'm not SUPER hopeful that it will be OU quality, but I could be wrong.

Also, Vikavolt has levitate. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE HAVE DECENT STATS.

I must admit, when I saw these leaks the other day, I wasn't a huge fan of any of the new Pokemon. However, they quickly warmed up to me. Hippie dragon is my new favorite Pokemon and I'm going to use it on my team if it isn't a legendary or not a pokemon you catch right before the elite four. Vikavolt also might be a contender for a spot on my team, love the design of it.

3.jpg

So we can ride on Stoutlands in this game

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Also Levitate on Viki makes me a little sad simply because I was excited due to Ground being neutral cause of the awesome typing. Still good, just makes the greatness of the typing a little lackluster feeling.

So we can ride on Stoutlands in this game

I'd be more impressed if riding pokemon in XY wasn't garbage. The Gogoat thing was good, but very limited and pointless. I'd need better incentive to ride Stoutland without being forced to use it to traverse the worst routes in the game.

Also, Vikavolt has levitate. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE HAVE DECENT STATS.

Since it's a flying bug you'd assume it'd have good speed. Now we just have to wait to see if it's Sp. ATK is any good.

I'm glad someone is happy with that.

I'd be more impressed if riding pokemon in XY wasn't garbage. The Gogoat thing was good, but very limited and pointless. I'd need better incentive to ride Stoutland without being forced to use it to traverse the worst routes in the game.

Yeah, riding on Mamoswine on Route 17 was a pain.

Also Levitate on Viki makes me a little sad simply because I was excited due to Ground being neutral cause of the awesome typing. Still good, just makes the greatness of the typing a little lackluster feeling.

At least it grants Vikavolt more safe switch-ins and makes it immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes, as well as Sticky Web should it become more widespread and thus, competitively viable (although, on the other hand, it won't be able to enjoy the benefits of Electric Terrain should the same happen to it as well :/).

Since it's a flying bug you'd assume it'd have good speed. Now we just have to wait to see if it's Sp. ATK is any good.

Don't you mean riding Skiddo? You couldn't control Gogoat while you rode it, and the ride didn't last long, but Skiddo was pretty fun to ride - it could jump over the infamous ledges! - albeit very limited in terms of space.

I think it only shuts down moves with +priority, and would probs have no effect on Gale Wings or Prankster as they're abilities.

Archived